Harley's Crew

Thanks, I’m doing fine, just life and football. My Monday’s are free now so I’ll be around more.

9 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

Welp, @Mae- it’s like I’ve always said…

I love BG with all of my heart, and I always will. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:purple_heart:

8 Likes

:balloon: :balloon: Happy birthday @Mae !! :balloon: :balloon: :tada:

cake

I hope you had some fun today! :cake:

9 Likes

How do you know it’s her birthday

6 Likes

Ps. @Nickywood a cake :birthday: icon shows up next your name on your B-Day. :cake: the slice of cake is when it’s your DC Anniversary. :smile:

9 Likes

my mom does ya

8 Likes

Cool

7 Likes

Huh, I never realized they were two different emojis, I always just highlighted it to figure out if it was a birthday or anniversary.

8 Likes

Good Morning my most wonderfulest Harley’s Crew peeps!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @Mae, sorry I missed it. I hope it was a good one

7 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

7 Likes

I don’t think I said happy birthday but if I did I will say it again happy B-day @Mae

6 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! New WAL is up…

And a thread for White Knight: Harley Quinn 4.

14 Likes

Thought you guys would enjoy this: Harley & Ivy looking like they’re about to drop the hottest single of 2021 by Dan Hipp:

11 Likes

This is an amazing image! Thank you! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

I JUST made this my phone background a few days ago. low key obsessed with this, I really wish he sold it as a print.

6 Likes

Hello fellow Harleys… I recently read Batman: White Knight, and you know, I felt really disappointed. I’d read such great reviews, but I felt ambivalent throughout. Most pertinent to our Crew, was that I hated the writer’s (Sean Murphy) take on Harley Quinn! When he split her into 2, separate characters, he removed all of the complexity from Harley that I so love! So central to her character is that she has a strong, loving devotion to those she loves, and she has this big heart, exuding warmth to those she sees as deserving, while on the other hand, she can be absolutely relentless in doling out her rage to those she feels are deserving, and at times, she seems to kill on a whim! Then, of course, there are times her devotion seems to go out the window in the face of self interest, which contradicts her otherwise devoted side… The point is, this seeming rift and the way her different, often contradictory facets interplay are what make her so intriguing, and Sean has taken all of this away, leaving in Harley’s place, two watered down, over-simplified shadows of the Harley Quinn I’ve grown to love over the years. Thus, I think I’ll leave the White Knight sequels unread…

8 Likes

Good morning the most wonderfulest Harley’s Crew friends!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

7 Likes