Harley’s Crew | Book Club Wks 21 & 22: Harley Quinn Annual 1

What do ya do when your favorite plant lady has been locked up in Arkham? Why you break her out, of course! No matter who or what hallucinogenic lab concoction gets in your way! :boom:

Harley Quinn Annual 1

Wanna talk about your favorite story, guest artist, or how you secretly love the idea of Ivy :rose: carrying a FLAMETHROWER—this is the place!
As always, we’ll take the first week (1/4–1/10) to read, and then discuss during week two, (1/11–1/17). See ya soon.

:diamonds: You can join or learn more about Harley’s Crew HERE.

9 Likes

This was a scratch n’ sniff issue… did anyone get a whiff? If so, share w/ the class! And here’s something that feels good for a Harley jail break playlist. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

There was… scratch and sniffs in comics? :frowning: Do they still do that, or was this an era I missed out on? :thinking:

5 Likes

No idea if it’s still a thing—This might be the only the time it ever happened for all I know. Ngl tho, I’m a bit curious about how good or bad things might smell. :laughing:

5 Likes

I agree, my curiosity is burning! Maybe if I just concentrate hard enough, I can get the scent through my screen… :nose:t3::thought_balloon:

6 Likes

Lol Just WILL the smell into existence! I like a can-do attitude @TheGirlWonder12! :muscle::purple_heart: Points!

5 Likes

Yes! I love points! :harley_delicioushqtas:

To be in Harley’s Crew, it’s almost a must to have a little can-do 'tude! :boom:

7 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 I mean… :sunglasses::diamonds::black_heart:

4 Likes

@Razzcat, again, apologies for my lateness even though I know…

I loved the Harley Quinn annual! First because, Egg Fu Secret Origin!

My favorite hallucination was probably the one with Hurl Girl, though. Joker and Harley’s kid would probably be a spoiled little d-bag… and, well, Hurl Girl!

I haven’t had much exposure to the Conner/Palmiotti Harley material yet. What I have read, though, has been clever and pop culture savvy. So, I enjoy it.

And oh yeah… “Hey gurl, are you part plant?”
Ivy Flame
" … Cuz you’re growing on me." :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @TheCosmicMoth! I’m glad you liked it! I certainly did—even w/o the scratch n’ sniff element. Kinda glad about that. Might’ve regretted it.

I really liked this whole scene! :green_heart: Artwork was easily my favorite of the guests.
Glad you made it, btw. I’m late too! #HarleysHotGirlfriend.

EDIT—NOTHING TO SEE HERE lol

3 Likes

The pizza burps may have been rough…

Where are those scenes from, though? I don’t recognize them from the annual.

3 Likes

TOTALLY different chase from a totally different conversation. Sorry! brb

3 Likes

No worries! I enjoyed them, anyway!

3 Likes

Here they are! :sweat_smile:

I did get a screen shot of those.

And I enjoyed this quite a bit…

Who doesn’t like a hairball for a sidekick? WHO?! :wink:. I think the tiny helmet really brings it together.

3 Likes

lol! I forgot about hairball sidekick…

3 Likes