Harley's Crew

@Harleys-Crew
We’ll be resuming Monday WALs in mid-January w/ DC Super Hero Girls, but until then… :eyes:remember that special Harley Day WAL I mentioned? Well HERE’S ANOTHER REMINDER: Its happening MONDAY 12/28 @6pm!!

16 Likes

Here’s a Word Balloon interview with upcoming Harley Quinn writer Stephanie Phillips. I haven’t listened to it yet (I tend to prefer listening to the podcast and it’s not out there yet), but it sounds like they don’t just talk about Harley, but her other new series, Taarna: The Last Taarakian for Heavy Metal.

9 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheCandyCaneWonder just posted this furry faced angel over in the Iceberg Lounge’s GIF thread that is very much in need of the squishing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile_cat: :smiley:

10 Likes

:sob: :hugs:

8 Likes

It reminds me of the old Looney Tunes cartoon with the Bulldog and the Kitten. It even chases things with its paws the same. Too cute…

8 Likes

Thought you guys would appreciate this. Earlier this year when the DCU store was doing it’s clearance sale, I got the Harley statue for the animated series, so for Christmas this year my Dad (who also loved the show) thought she needed an Ivy with her, so I got this today. :smiley:

Haven’t had a chance to put her up yet (want to give that area a bit of cleaning first), but she will make a fine addition to the collection. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Right on, you made the nice list… :smiley:

9 Likes

So someone on the DC Cinematic subreddit took a particular scene from BOP and added some more…dramatic music. :laughing:

9 Likes

Hey @DC89, HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CANDY DAY! I saw it on the news and thought of you… :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thx @ejdias.95910. :purple_heart: :+1:

8 Likes

M’kay, so Reddit knows what’s up. Mm hmm. :smile:

12 Likes

The meme potential for Max Lord in that movie is infinite. :smiley:

11 Likes

YES. Not only does Reddit know, but Max knows, I can see it in his eyes and cheesy 80s smile :grin:

9 Likes

“All a man’s affairs become diseased when he wishes to cure evils by evils.” - Sophocles, ancient Greek tragedian

847b539aeaca4b031aed72cf04a82b5561077f6b

Poor Max. He never understood that wishing never brings one’s destiny to fruition. Only in the end did he finally realize this.

Harley and Ivy didn’t waste their time wishing for things to happen for them. They just reached out and grabbed what was theirs. And that’s why they’re so amaze and why we love them so much. :heart_eyes: :+1:

12 Likes

I saw @seitan post this in the polls thread I believe. Definitely needed to be expressed here…

harley

HAPPY NEW YEAR HARLEY CREW! May our 2021 be ALOT better than this year…

14 Likes

Happy New Year :heart: :black_heart: :heart: :black_heart: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

I know this is a decidely anti-Joker club – and for many a good reason – but I think we’d all be okay with this one. :smiley:

13 Likes

OMG- just press play. :cry: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hey Harley’s Crew, just a little tip I want to slide on a business card that was totally not hand written at a club ran by a villain, but Margot Robbie is one of the producers of the new movie Promising Young Woman, which I can say has a bit of a Harley’s feel to it, and you can definitely tell that she produced it. It’s a really good movie btw.

“Okay, back in the shadows I go!”

9 Likes

Huh, hadn’t heard of this one but it does look…well, promising!

7 Likes