Harley's Crew

It’s kinda crazy, one of the things I’m seeing a lot in talking about the Queen’s passing is this:

That scene hits WAY different now…

In the article I saw that first talked about this, it said that the other option Chales has is King Arthur, which…is probably a little too much to aspire to.

5 Likes

“LOL period!”

:smile: :00_harley_quinn: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

I do have hopes of one day becoming a forest witch, so you don’t know just how much I appreciate this @iJest! :laughing: :purple_heart: :magic_wand: Thanks buddy! :people_hugging:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:diamonds:Dear @Harleys-Crew,
As you are all undoubtedly aware, tomorrow is our mistress’ 30th Anniversary, and in order to celebrate, there are plenty of activities afoot! :tada: :clinking_glasses:

First up: :0_harley_quinn: A Harley Trivia Game! I worked hard on it :laughing: so do come by and bring a friend!

We’ll also be hanging out LIVE on Monday night for our :popcorn:HQAS Watch Along

Next: :books: New reading/activity hub is up. We’re teaming up w/ our friends at the Obscurity of DC Club & World of Bats for a THIS IS YOUR LIFE style book tour—join us!

Bonus: :diamonds: New Black Label, Suicide Squad: Blaze in our library!

As always, I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend. :hugs: See ya soon!

19 Likes

Yayyyyy!!!

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

10 Likes

:tada: :dancer:t2: :harley_hv_4: Happy 30th Harley Anniversary, Crew!!

This one’s a twofer: bada55 tunage :notes: w/ the bada55 fight scene (why yes I AM listening to the soundtrack right now. Thank you for asking :stuck_out_tongue:)
9ccd518c35042348424220cebab2bfd0

Ps. Forgot this adorableness earlier, peeps! For 9/20! :purple_heart: Plz enjoy.

16 Likes

:laughing: You’re right, @ejdias.95910. It’s a state of mind! :metal:

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary Peeps!! :boom: :tada: :cupcake:

9 Likes

Ooo- found this super snazzy desktop wallpaper sized one of Kate for ya’ Mighty @Mae. :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman:

courtesy of @TravisMorgan :smiley:

6 Likes

Super snazzy indeed! Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

Here is a mobile wallpaper and bookmark. These were from House of Horror when were reading Gotham City Monsters. (A really fun read with Batwoman fun!)

6 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

Love that bookmark. Gonna’ print it and use it for my comics. Thx @D4RK5TARZ. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

If anyone here is interested, World of Bats is continuing to celebrate Harley’s anniversary by looking at the first arc of her first on-going series!

6 Likes

Our queen Margot has something very cool coming soon:

6 Likes

The very first Harley Quinn action figure ever produced:

It hit the shelves way back in 1997 and was part of the Kenner TABR line

download (2)

DC89 Fun Fact: I still have mine in the original packaging. :smiley: :+1:

#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

9 Likes

Did you know that the very first live action appearance of our girl came courtesy of Birds Of Prey (2002-2003) series actor Mia Sara?

That’s right, peeps- Ferris Bueller’s gal pal played our girl in my most fave live action DCEU series OAT from October 2002 to the show’s final episode in February 2003.

#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

10 Likes

Just a few pieces to celebrate :tada:

12 Likes
8 Likes