Harley's Crew

@Angel212 That reminds me of one of Harley’s new variants! :laughing: I’d be taking a selfie too, Harls!

Same, @TheCosmicMoth SAME! :green_heart:Then I want to listen to it, and if I do then I want to listen to several other songs on the album. Then it becomes a whole thing :laughing: Next thing I know, I’m a metal day.

9 Likes

Dear @iJest :joker_hv_1: :tada: :birthday: :hugs::green_heart:

Hope you had a great day! Sorry I’m late. I’m even more behind than I was before :facepalm_catwoman: but I’ll get there!

8 Likes

Gasp! @DC89 I missed your :dc: Cake Day — Happy Cake Day! :dancer:t2: :birthday: :purple_heart:

cake

Ps. And here’s this, peeps :coffee:

8 Likes

Thank you :people_hugging: :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

Happy belated @iJest! :hugs: :purple_heart: :partying_face: Sorry for missing the day!

5 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Four more days until our girl turns 30!

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

I finally played as Harley in MultiVersus… She makes me look good!

6 Likes

:raised_hands: It’s okay! Thanks :smile_cat:

confetti bomb

4 Likes

Harls and Bugs B. = perfect team. :+1:

4 Likes

Our girl as we first knew her:

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure she handed Bugs a pie to throw at one point in that video. If they’re fighting each other, Bugs may say, “I’ve been swinging a mallet since you were in diapers, kid.”

5 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Breaking news y’all:

Truly an era has ended.

4 Likes

:pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah… RIP, Queen Elizabeth II. Apparently, Charles will get to be King, after all. Though, he may want to strongly consider taking on a different monarch name. England has a rough history with past versions of King Charles.

3 Likes

Qe2A
Qe2B

Seventy years of her reign. Just an incredible segment of world history her time on the throne has been.

3 Likes

Isn’t that every day? :confused: :laughing:

4 Likes

Isn’t it the 1st Anniversary of her 29th birthday? :partying_face: :tada: :grin:

4 Likes

Our girl Kaley doing more stuff!

:blush:

6 Likes