Obscurity of DC Club Room

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you!

In this club, we’ll be exploring lesser-known, characters, teams, storylines, and DCTV shows! There will be action! There will be romance! There will be mystery! But, most important of all, there will be US, the readers who will discuss these amazing, unknown feats! So, let’s let go of what we know of comics, and learn what we don’t.

Important Threads in Our Club:

• Noonan’s Bar - This is where we, as a club, will have a few (non-alcoholic) drinks and rank our favorite series we’ve read in this club so far!
  • The Nameless Planet - This is where you, the readers, vote on which comics we read next!
  • Sinister Citadel - This is where all of our club’s events will be listed!
  • Reichuss Mansion - This is where you, the members of the Obscurity of DC club, can make suggestions for obscure characters or storylines to feature for our read-a-longs and/or watch-a-longs!
  • Wedgwood Museum - This is where you can find all appearances of the characters our club has focused on!
  • The Haven - This is where you can find profiles of each of the characters our club has focused on!

Club Rules:

1. Try not to call a story bad. This club is meant to bring enjoyment. If you aren’t enjoying the series, feel free to say so, but try not to make it seem wrong to think it’s a good story.
  2. Read the age suggestions that will be put at the top of each post. Some stories/shows/movies may be mature, so be advised.
  3. Stay on topic. Please don’t use any of Obscurity of DC’s threads for any topics unrelated to Obscurity of DC.
  4. Posts must follow DCUI Community Guidelines.

Keep in contact:

Join the Obscurity of DC Club to get notified of club activities or contact your club leaders (@Jurisdiction and @Samsonkillingtime) with any questions, feedback or ideas for the club!

Check out the other DCUI Clubs that are related to the amazing creations of DC here: Characters of DC Club, DC TV & Movie Club, DC Book Club

12 Likes

giphy

My Man… cool club brother

5 Likes

thanks @bigblock66!

6 Likes

Amazing job Juri and omg your club sub-rooms are absolutely spot on!!! I cannot wait to discover some weirdness and buried treasures!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Bar-El!!

3 Likes

This is my JAM! I’m in. 100% in.

4 Likes

Ayyy! Welcome @FelixLeiter!!!

5 Likes

Our club flair is now up! Just thought you should know lol

3 Likes

Obscure is my middle name. This sounds awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! I was literally about to check on this thread and a notification showed up as I was clicking it that you responded lol

3 Likes

I can think of some lesser known characters. Cool club.:grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78!

2 Likes

sounds like fun

1 Like

Thanks @kellythetailor!! I hope you have fun!

1 Like

@ObscurityofDCClub there is now a new room dedicated to suggestions, so if any of you have any obscure characters/storylines, be sure to put them in the Reichuss Mansion.

6 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub We now have the Wedgwood Museum! Check it out in the parent post of this thread!

3 Likes

xmw1
#tales-of-the-unexpected #funnies
x2281shf
x2260shf

:black_heart: Obscure > Oversaturated
#obscurity-of-dc-club

2 Likes

Lmfao thanks @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!

2 Likes

xcamelot3000bbx
:black_large_square: :dc:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying it @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!!!

2 Likes