Harley's Crew

Sorry if I missed this previously (consider it a reminder), but this is coming too.

8 Likes

Wow, both of those look really good, especially Amsterdam.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m excited for both :smiley:

5 Likes

I made this GIF 'cuz our souls needed it, that’s why. :laughing: :smiley:
:00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss: :00_poison_ivy: :potted_plant: :herb: :green_heart: :poisonivy_hqas:

Oh, and here’s some accompanying music to get you in the mood:

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

11 Likes

Spiffy Harls stuffs there @AK_Bandit. :00_harlivy: :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

:eyes: Since we’re talkin’ movies, I’m so down to see this Viola Davis flick…

:rofl: My soul DID need this @DC89! :green_heart: I love it when Ivy does nerdy things, and making zombies do a way outdated dance is just what I needed! :harleys_crew: Ty!

Also: HI @capo-mage!!! :hugs:

Been a minute, so please see above :point_up_2:maya gif.

11 Likes

Ps. :star_struck: and :coffee:

13 Likes

IGN has a cool article about the approach WB Montreal has with Harley Quinn for their upcoming Gotham Knights game:

Also, a new trailer for Batman: The Audio Adventures dropped, which featured a certain character…

10 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

That’s one of the reasons why I love Ive- her wonderful nerdiness. :smile: She’s this amazingly bold super strong anti-hero goddess PhD force of nature who can turn on a dime and make a reference to something only those of us in the world of geek can appreciate. I heart her sooo much.
:heart_eyes: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

Holey smokes y’all. Sasha posted a Selina themed clip wherein she totally changed her did and I’m like :star_struck:

She looks amaze!

8 Likes

Sasha’s got all the rad wigs :purple_heart: And there’s none for the rest of us!

Agree. It fits her character to not focus on fads and be a little behind the times on the things she does remember. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Speaking of which! :rose: I was shopping for more Ivy variants. Can’t remember if I shared this one!

Awesome! Thnx @Jay_Kay!

10 Likes

How does everyone here feel about this? :thinking:

7 Likes

So many fan films out there, and this is the one that gets yanked due to its content. Maybe it’ll be a film festival movie, which is okay but I think it will get a release somehow. There are independent filmmakers who travel around the world just to show their movies. They may also “leak” a copy on the internet, but I’d prefer to support them and buy one.

6 Likes

Fan films have a place, a film festival is probably not one of those places. Also, it is interesting that the filmmaker’s defense is that they removed scenes from The Joker. Parody and free use is one thing, while it is completely legal to make a fan film, this isn’t the first time a film has been stopped. The big thing here is if they are using licensed characters. If they only referred to Joker’s gang as the gang of clowns that is one thing but the moment they use the name Batman, Joker, Harley, Robin, etc., that is when they find themselves in murky water.

6 Likes

Right?

So true. This facet just makes you love her even more. :purple_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Made this one to honor our mistress’ 30th.

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:
#HarleyQuinn
#HarleyAtThirty

11 Likes

“I go to therapy, many of the writers on the show do, and I think everybody should do it. If this show can, in any way, normalize that for those who might be timid about doing it for themselves? Great.”

:purple_heart:

I’m so glad Schumacker shared this. There should no longer be any kind of stigma associated with therapy, especially here in the year 2022. We’re far beyond the days of people being hesitant to share this about themselves. I attended thearapy for several years after my time with my ex-monster and still check in with her every quarter. No difference between this and seeing a podiatrist. Something in you hurts so you go and see the doctor about it. Mmm hmm.

8 Likes

In case anyone’s down, over at World of Bats this week we’ll be looking at the first arc of The Cobb Squ–I mean, Gotham City Sirens!

6 Likes

:smile: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad:

7 Likes