HANGMAN: DC Edition!
Above this post is the current gameboard. Guess one letter per post. If the letter is in the phrase, you’re one step closer to winning! If not, you’re one step closer to descending into Apokolips.
The words for this game can either be a storyline, comic book series, character, location, TV show, or movie from DC.
- For characters, nothing from the public domain (like Paul Bunyan or Hercules) or real world (like George Washington).
- For locations, nothing in the real world.
- TV shows and movies would include Teen Titans Go! or Young Justice, not “Babies & Dogs” or “Hello, Megan!”.
The rules for guessing are as follows:
- Each player gets to guess one letter per post. Duplicating answers is unrecommended.
- After guessing, allow up to 48 hours for the gameboard to be updated.
- When most of the blanks are filled, one player can guess the name, even if it isn’t her turn. If enough letters aren’t revealed, the guess is ignored.
- Guessing individual words is not allowed. Neither is guessing two different letters in a row. (Wait your turn, please. )
Also, whoever correctly guesses the word or phrase gets to pick the next one for Hangman.
Let me know how many letters/spaces it has so I can make a new gameboard. If there are any numbers, turn them into words.
(Or you could just piece together your own if you wanna do it that way. It’s just drawing a fancy number 1 and adding enough blanks.)
So, gets to guessingTM!