Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls (Vol. 6!)

If you owned a Swarovski Batman, how long would it last in your home before it wound up broken?

• Forever. I guard my collectibles.
  • A few years.
  • A few hours.
  • It’d be lucky if it made it out of the box without something or other chipping off.

0 voters

#poll

4 Likes

Anyone know anything about the Batman day Funko pop releases? It says on the press release for Batman Day a few companies and Funko are gonna be releasing stuff in honor of Batman Day

4 Likes

I’ve seen these: Happy Batman Day! Amazon exclusive... - Funko Pop Hunters | Facebook

4 Likes

Now that we dont have a cat it would be pretty safe.

2 Likes

What say we use some more wisdom?
@ReepDaggle wisdom

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Welp, I just finished 1/4 of my work. Time to do some research. — ReepDaggle, Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls Polls (Vol 6!)

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 12.06.41 PM

Otherwise known as Exclusive Daredevil w/Cape

5 Likes

Ah okay. Yeah I guess there lagging or waiting for another day for the releases. On the press release it doesn’t specify when the releases come out. Patiently waiting I suppose

4 Likes

That is cute and almost makes me want to start collecting figures.

2 Likes

The Target one I think you can buy now, but you need to sign into an account? Or so it appeared when I just tried

3 Likes

No I mean for 2020, those are a 2019 post. None the less much appreciated

4 Likes

My friend is dropping off the Batfamily that’s the size of my torso later on. If it makes it out of the box in one piece, I’ll share a photo :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ooooh! Sorry! Didn’t even notice that

3 Likes

I will be very sad for you if it doesnt.

2 Likes

I am going to do everything in my power to avoid the inner clutz. :scream:

2 Likes

All good in Batman’s hood man

4 Likes
5 Likes
  • Ihop
  • Waffle House

0 voters

#poll

3 Likes

Best hashbrowns ever :heart:

3 Likes

Have you had the home fries at Friendlys? They are yummy.

3 Likes