:halloween_batman::halloween_wonderwoman:DC Inktober 2023:halloween_superman::halloween_batman:

Hello all :wave:

Inktober is getting close and since I haven’t seen a thread yet I thought I’ll make it for this year again.

When I first did Inktober on here I enjoyed it. So kept it going again last year and want to do the same this year.

Those new to Inktober just draw something DC in an ink of your choice based on the theme of the corresponding day. Don’t feel obligated to do every day if you don’t want to and don’t worry if your late. Just have fun and enjoy.

More info below :arrow_down:

You can see the previous ones here.

How it works
Inktober is an international art challenge that takes place every October. For each day of the month, artists are assigned a different prompt (as scene in the above image) that they have 24 hours to fulfill.

The rules are simple:

1. Make a DC-themed drawing in ink(you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
  2. Post it.
  3. Repeat.

Note: Traditional & digital ink are both acceptable!

Who can participate
Everyone. You do not have to be a member of the @DCFanArtClub but feel free to join if you want. We’re very welcoming :+1:.

Official posting begins October 1st this Sunday.

That’s is it so Enjoy and feel free to ask for help of you need it.

An important note on Community Rules!

If this is your first time sharing artwork around DCUniverse, please make sure to review the below Terms of Service before posting. Some key rules to keep in mind:

1. Do not submit artwork featuring characters licensed by non-DC properties
2. Do not submit artwork featuring new characters, or original comic book panels or storylines
3. Do not redesign existing DC characters

Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

22 Likes

Whoooo! I love Inktober!

Good luck & have fun, artists! :ghost:

12 Likes

I feel like it was Inktober just yesterday! Where is the time going? :sob:

Hope everyone has fun this Inktober :slight_smile: can’t wait to see what you all produce!

13 Likes

The first one is ‘Dream’

Buddy, I have a whole collection of nightmares starting from the age of 6 all the way to last week to pick from. I can make a freaking series of books out of them :sob:

8 Likes

Ooh I’m excited. I won’t be participating this year, but I’m excited to see all the art!

8 Likes

Excited for my first Inktober! :fountain_pen: Can’t wait to see all the amazing creations. Hope everyone enjoys this month as much as I’m looking forward to it! :blush::art:

9 Likes

Yip skip!
Better finish my Fifth Dimension entry this week so I can start Inktober off right.

(And I apologize in advance for whatever “art” happens mid-month when my wife takes me to Vegas for my birthday…)

10 Likes

Yay !! thank you as always NY for putting this together!

11 Likes

Always enjoy doing Inktober
Also Hey :wave: Welcome back

10 Likes

Thanks for posting! I always have the best intentions of contributing something. This may be the year!

10 Likes

Oh, man. There’s going to be an artsy fartsy showdown, apparently.

The other guy

I like @NYJt3’s prompts better, because they’re more open ended and less “draw Batman”, but if time allows, I might double dip on a few days.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Day 1: Dream

I made the Sandman. Like how it came out. Especially the hair and eyes.

19 Likes

This looks AMAZING @NYJt3!!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @stefanie.m! :wave: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

Very excited to see what y’all put out for Inktober. Fantastic start @NYJt3! :clap:

7 Likes

That is so cool!

6 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

Thanks​:+1:

5 Likes

It looks really good. The hair is my favorite part :+1:

5 Likes

10/1 One word: Jected. (If you know you know and are either smiling like a maniac, crying like a maniac, or doing both like me)
#keepbingingyj

17 Likes