:halloween_batman: :halloween_superman: DC Inktober 2022 :halloween_wonderwoman: :halloween_batman:

Hello all :wave:

Inktober is getting close and since I haven’t seen a thread yet I thought I’ll make it for this year again.

When I first did Inktober on here I enjoyed it. So kept it going again last year and want to do the same this year.

Those new to Inktober just draw something DC in an ink of your choice based on the theme of the corresponding day. Don’t feel obligated to do every day if you don’t want to and don’t worry if your late. Just have fun and enjoy.

More info below :arrow_down:

You can see the previous ones here.

How it works
Inktober is an international art challenge that takes place every October. For each day of the month, artists are assigned a different prompt (as scene in the above image) that they have 24 hours to fulfill.

The rules are simple:

1. Make a DC-themed drawing in ink(you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
  2. Post it.
  3. Repeat.

Note: Traditional & digital ink are both acceptable!

Who can participate
Everyone. You do not have to be a member of the @DCFanArtClub but feel free to join if you want. We’re very welcoming :+1:.

Official posting begins October 1st this Friday.

That’s is it so Enjoy and feel free to ask for help of you need it.

An important note on Community Rules!

If this is your first time sharing artwork around DCUniverse, please make sure to review the below Terms of Service before posting. Some key rules to keep in mind:

1. Do not submit artwork featuring characters licensed by non-DC properties
2. Do not submit artwork featuring new characters, or original comic book panels or storylines
3. Do not redesign existing DC characters

Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

15 Likes

Thought I’d put it up a week earlier if anyone who hasn’t done it before has questions. Can’t wait. The fun begins October 1.

7 Likes

Can we do digital art, or is it just hard-copy?

5 Likes

Both digital and hard copy are allowed so yes digital is good.

(I’m doing digital this year as well to try something different than my previous years)

6 Likes

Cool! Thanks @NYJt3!

6 Likes

I never make it all the way

7 Likes

Inktober time! Yesssss!!!

Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with!

7 Likes

Here’s mine I wanted to draw Red Hood with his favorite gargoyle I think it turned out pretty well

17 Likes

That looks great!

6 Likes

Day 1 Gargoyle

Felt in a Swamp Thing mood so went for Him soaring through the air like a gargoyle. Abby riding on top.

18 Likes

The gargoyle looks awesome™:+1:. Great Red Hood too.

6 Likes

I think this Inktober I’m going to try and make make all my submissions slant to a creepy/horror vibe.

18 Likes

All of your works so far have been amazing!

I probably ended up overdoing mine, but here’s the process and final piece:

Process

Final

16 Likes

Kicking off the creepy/horror vibe strong. Very awesome™:+1: Creeper

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Very cool seeing the process. Like the lined background.

5 Likes

looks great

6 Likes

abby looks cute

5 Likes

Reminds me of a woodcut! Great job!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Not technically in ink but it was my 2nd piece, (ive decided to do CupHead for all 31 days) but Ragdoll wouldnt leave me alone for this prompt.

@NYJt3 thanks again this year for putting up the thread for inktober. Youre fantastic.
received_1315977842075334

14 Likes