:halloween_batman: DC Inktober 2021 :halloween_batman:

Hello all

Inktober is getting close and since I haven’t seen a thread yet I thought I’ll make it for this year.

Last year was my first inktober and I enjoyed it so why not do another DC one here.

You can see the previous ones here.

How it works
Inktober is an international art challenge that takes place every October. For each day of the month, artists are assigned a different prompt (as scene in the above image) that they have 24 hours to fulfill.

The rules are simple:

1. Make a DC-themed drawing in ink(you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
  2. Post it.
  3. Repeat.

Note: Traditional & digital ink are both acceptable!

Who can participate
Everyone. You do not have to be a member of the @DCFanArtClub but feel free to join if you want. We’re very welcoming :+1:.

Official posting begins October 1st this Friday.

That’s is it so Enjoy and feel free to ask for help of you need it.

An important note on Community Rules!

If this is your first time sharing artwork around DCUniverse, please make sure to review the below Terms of Service before posting. Some key rules to keep in mind:

1. Do not submit artwork featuring characters licensed by non-DC properties
2. Do not submit artwork featuring new characters, or original comic book panels or storylines
3. Do not redesign existing DC characters

Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

14 Likes

received_197359959173771

Have fun everyone! :halloween_batman:

7 Likes

Inspired by Wonder Woman 1984, the Dreamstone!

16 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1: nice colors.

7 Likes

My day one of my quick Inktober doodles.

Eclipso’s Diamond otherwise known as The Heart of Darkness

13 Likes

Inktober, yesssss!! SHOW ME ALL THE ARTS.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Welcome back to the community @GooeyChewie.81723, great work! I love Inktober so much.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :0_wonder_woman:

8 Likes

Day 1: Crystal brought to you by Madame Xanadu

12 Likes

Welcome back! Good 1st entry especially the 3d shape of the crystals

8 Likes

Nice, had to google this guy but I love those teeth. :tooth:

6 Likes

Love the use of light from the crystal throwing shadows and your hand work :+1:

7 Likes

That looks awesome™:+1:
The shadows and lighting are amazing

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1: great portal effect.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Haven’t had a lot of time lately, but hoping to use Inktober to get back in to it.

Went with the obvious for Crystal…

Kole

9 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread @NYJt3! I haven’t been dialed into all of the inktober festivities in the past, but I’ll have to try and jump in on a few this year.

7 Likes

Thanks, I was going for that glowing effect.

7 Likes

Nice. Looks awesome™:+1:

7 Likes