The Flash July 1, 2022 Andy Muschietti In development
Aquaman 2 December 16, 2022 James Wan In development

Latest trailers for upcoming films

Wonder Woman 1984

Latest news for upcoming films

9 Likes

Hoarding this spot just in case I need more space for editing :rofl:

3 Likes

If you have links to some topics in the community that cover the individual movies specifically let me know so that I can link them

2 Likes

Hell. Yes!

Does this mean Green Lantern Corps should drop in 2023? Almost ten years after the film was first announced?

Also, RIP Cyborg movie. :frowning:

2 Likes

You forgot to add Joker for already release date, I know it’s a stand alone film, but I would think that counts to. By the way I do like your movie chart fir coming soon film. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, I was going to add Joker and The Kitchen after adding the DCEU films, but forgot :sweat_smile:

Thank goodness for the power of editing!

4 Likes

Green Lantern Corps! :smile:
And Cyborg’s solo movie that’s, wait, what . . .
Boojahoo :cry:

2 Likes

I do wish we’d get that Cyborg movie. At least he’s great on Doom Patrol and we’re getting a GL show on HBO Max.

4 Likes

Completely agree to all points. However, I do believe that the latest update on the GLC film is that Johns is completing a script by the end of 2019 and that the film is “a priority” for the studio. Hopefully that’s true! It’s a film I’ve been waiting for since I was 12!

4 Likes

Looks like a awesome next 3 years for DC movies

2 Likes

Is the new Suicide Squad going to be a reboot? As long as Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn I’m okay with this.

2 Likes

Excellent thread.

1 Like

A soft reboot if anything. Margot Robbie is in it and so are Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, and Joel Kinnaman.

3 Likes

And James Gunn has talked about how he and previous SS director, David Ayer, had talks about how Ayer originally approached it and how to sort of blend it in. I think while Gunn will undoubtedly do his own thing, something that is apparently very inspired by the original John Ostrander SS comics, it’s not going to be completely detached from the first movie.

2 Likes

Really liking DC’s slate. Hoping that the films stay on the current hot streak. Very excited about BoP and 2021 slate. Hoping to be very into WW84 but so far falling a little flat for me

1 Like

Ah- Mazingly Super!

1 Like

Knowing that James Gunn was the writer for some pretty big movies I have faith that this reboot is going to turn out a lot better.

2 Likes

I liked the first one a lot :sweat_smile:

I’m just glad Viola Davis is still Waller, because she was great.

1 Like

I like the movie for the most part but I feel like it could of been better. And I agree, Viola was perfect in her role!

1 Like

I liked SS too, for all its flaws. It also had a LOT of studio interference – not as bad as what happened with Snyder on Justice League, but still pretty bad.

Ayer had to do the script in six weeks, and then WB used a trailer editing company to do their own cut off the movie because they wanted it to be like Guardians of the Galaxy.

2 Likes