DC Current Film Slate

Yea but i liked the cyborg from justice league better than the doom patrol one.

2 Likes

It took a bit to grow on me with the weird tracksuit look, but I grew to really like the character in DP. Also, the funny thing is from what I understand, Cyborg was one of the characters that was most changed when Joss Whedon got onboard. Originally in Snyderā€™s version he was pretty much the star/heart/soul of his movie.

7 Likes

itā€™s a shame you listed Justice League as being directed by Zack Snyder when we all know by now that is absolutely untrue.

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

4 Likes

I liked Suicide Squad the first time I watched it. The second time (the Extended Cut or whatever itā€™s called) I thought it was so boring. Never wanna watch that movie again.

1 Like

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, I gotta list whatā€™s reflected in the actual credits not what we all ā€œknowā€ :woman_shrugging:

:sweat_smile: Well, that happens. Iā€™m like that with Man of Steel, sometimes itā€™s amazing and other times Iā€™m hella bored.

1 Like

I do have hope for Suicide Squad 2 though. I just think itā€™s so dumb that theyā€™re just adding a ā€œTheā€ to the titleā€¦ Wouldā€™ve been better to label it as ā€œ2ā€ or give it a new subtitle. Superhero fans fifty years from now are gonna look back on this moment and be like ā€œUh what?ā€

2 Likes

Yeah, adding ā€œTheā€ is really not enough to differentiate the two films. Iā€™d expect a subtitle too. Just call it Suicide Squad: Task Force X or something.

2 Likes

Does anyone know the status for New Gods movie?

2 Likes

Looks like weā€™re going to script

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

well you canā€™t use 2 because itā€™s not a sequel, itā€™s a reboot, and you canā€™t use the same name because consumer confusion and what sub-studio owns the rights for the original name

The Suicide Squad is basically the same title as Suicide Squad.

1 Like

Yes and no. They can each have a different copyright Ā© holder.

1 Like

So basically, all Warner Bros. DCEU movies are in 3D, just like how all Disney MCU movies are in 3D.

Canā€™t wait for Joker in 2022 or 2K23.