Birds of Prey

Hey, @Razzzcat ! If you think it’s safe to close the polls, I’ll set up the challenge tongiht or tomorrow :+1: Thanks again to you for setting up the polls, as well as to everyone who’s voted!

4 Likes

Hey there, @BirdsofPrey!
Here’s what we have lined up for the next couple of weeks: new reading activities spotlighting :00_black_canary: Black Canary.

Also, our DC Fan Art Club collaboration is officially underway! You can check out Black Canary Art submissions right here​:point_down: over the next couple weeks: :star_struck:

Last, we have a special club crossover planned for later in the week :eyes: …but in the meantime, we have another DCSHG WAL w/ the Crew on Monday. Hope to see you there!

8 Likes

How did I miss this book back from December?

4 Likes
5 Likes

I so watched this the other day without seeing your post! I just got an email late last night saying my poster is in the mail!!!

4 Likes

The poster (and the cover) is amazing!

Have you read the book yet?

4 Likes

I just got it in the mail on Monday and then I worked 10 hours on Tuesday. I should have started it today but comics and errands have taken up my reading time.

There is also a song for the book!

4 Likes

That’s a legit hit!

4 Likes

She can sing!!! I would expect nothing less from her considering her family history.

4 Likes

Hey there @BirdsofPrey! Your eyes do not deceive you—we’ve got a special club crossover this week! Join us,:point_down:at the “House of Romance” w/ a story about two of our favorite lovebirds… :purple_heart::blue_heart: or anything else that catches your eye!

And, we have another DC Super Hero Girls WAL set up on Monday w/ the Crew—hope to see you there! :popcorn:

10 Likes

Calling all @BirdsofPrey watchers! Our next reading list is here!

9 Likes

Huntress & Spoiler Blunt Force involved storyline?

Just let me grab my purple & black things be right with ya’.

6 Likes

I have that Spoiler action figure! Though my Huntress action figures are much smaller :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have that Huntress statue!!!

5 Likes

Ohhh I like. Heroclix & that is the Super Friends Huntress correct? Besides a button, all my huntress stuff starts at 6”. Only other taller one I have is the JLU FEMME FATALES hers & Talia’s highly recommend.

My favorite Huntress (Bertinelli) pieces here’s the Talia just b/c I recommended it.

Ultimately, I wanna get the Joelle Jones Cover Girls Huntress like the Super Friends one u have. For Steph I think that’s it? The Robin sold so fast I’ve never even seen it. The Batgirl was gone instantly too. That’s why I snatched up that Spoiler automatically. I would’ve paid $60. So nice that they came out so cheap the day of. It’s an awesome figure; stability, looks, (some complaining about lack of accessories) but she’s a perfect figure in my book & rocks the Chucks they gave her. I will be zooming in & getting a closer look at those Stephs to purchase too btw. I’ll make sure ill shout u out if I end up buying any.

5 Likes

Just recently a lot of people have bought it. I know I’ve seen at least 3 since I posted mine. It’s an awesome statue & I’m super happy people are buying it. Because this was a 2nd edition. With the 1st edition selling out, than demand for a 2nd one fulfilled. The more people buy it, the more attention. They’ll start giving Bertinelli a lot of similar figs etc. there’s not many period,& even less in the JLU themed suit of her.

6 Likes

Got it. All heroclix on the Stephs, but they are sweet. I have 1 Heroclix.

Might have a few new buddies that go by Steph & Helena soon.

5 Likes

Hmm, I wonder what edition I have. Is there anyway to tell? I also have Batgirl and Starfire in the same line.

5 Likes

Bishoujo Starfire & Batgirl!!! Oh man I need to see em whenever u get a chance. The Starfire has been on my most wanted list since the day I laid eyes on it. I think (could be more) but for a fact I have Mary Marvel & Grodd Bishoujo statues…almost positive with Huntress I have 3 total. I’d have to look at every piece of my collection sometime to be positive. But I’m 99.9% sure. The next Bishoujo statue I get will be Starfire. Oh, forgot bottom corner & other places on box would tell u. Can’t remember if it said anything on the stamp on bottom. Should say either nothing, which would be 1. Or it will say 2nd edition on the front, I think bottom right corner?

5 Likes

Those are awesome figs! I am not aware of this Joelle Jones Huntress - do you have a link?

I don’t know if there was ever a Steph Robin figure other than Heroclix (which I do have). Her Batgirl figure is ridiculously expensive. But when I knew about the Steph Multiverse action figure, I snapped up two of them just to make sure!

5 Likes