Birds of Prey

Yeah I should’ve grabbed two. This is the Joelle Jones (Cover Girls) designed Huntress statue . I’ll have to screen click it cuz they don’t let u screen grab from Amazon.

I’m really bad with tech. Idk how to drop links? I apologize…

5 Likes

Sorry @Mae . I know we got off subject, ty for letting us talk a little. That’s how we all meet each other. I’ll never hold it against u if u ask us to quit tho.

5 Likes

Oh snap!!! I have a first edition!!!

Batgirl and Starfire

6 Likes

Oh, that’s a really cool one! With her Rebirth costume (which is what my Imaginext figure has too!)

5 Likes

Not at all, that’s why we’re here!

6 Likes

Ok…now I remember the Batgirl when u posted it on look what I just got. I couldn’t picture what her Bishoujo looked like. That’s awesome that your Huntress is 1st edition. That’s really nice. Price on that one will just keep soaring. That Starfire Bishoujo is the only pic left on my wish list. At least, the 1st & only one I ever did. If I came across one I knew I was going to get that was expensive. I’d just keep a pic in my photos so I wouldn’t forget (bookmarks kept getting erased). I’m gonna have to bite the bullet & pay for that Starfire. Price won’t drop & I gotta get 1st edition. Plus I sat on Catwomans Bombshells statue for years cuz it was stuck at $500, wouldn’t move. Than it went to like $2,500–$3,000. First time that ever happened (to me) w/o the price ever dipping. I would’ve happily paid $500 if hindsight were 20/20.

5 Likes

Now I just want to get my vaccine so I can swing by and pick you up. I have a feeling you will be happy to find some of the statues at my LCS.

6 Likes

Yes I like that rebirth costume. The only Cass I have is Imaginext (ty btw, imaginext is the word I couldn’t remember. I’m sitting 4 feet from multiple imaginext items but used flash light cuz was so comfy I wasn’t getting up & only saw the Super Friends, couldn’t get motivated to walk over to my shelves) hers or even harder to find than Steph. 6”, Statues etc. I never got to see her 6” Batgirl figure either. I love the imaginext version tho & I’ve wanted that Huntress one for a while. I’m just procrastinating b/c there’s a bargain store right at the end of my road. They get 2 (random) different imaginext 2 packs in off & on. I know the day I order it online it will be at that store lol.

5 Likes

I get 2nd shot the 23rd. Than 7-10 days I think their saying now til 100% & I’m ready to do this!!!

5 Likes

Ty @Mae. I knew there was a reason we were friends practically on day 1 of the community opening.

6 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

I have a Cass Heroclix too (both the Imaginext and Heroclix are Black Bat, interestingly - though I’ve heard that there’s a Batgirl Cass Imaginext coming out or is already out now?). Really wish there was a Stephanie Brown Imaginext so she can be friends with Cass. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Idk on Cass? I have a Black Bat & Ninja Batman 2pck. That’s the only Cass I own. But, not as Batgirl? I would love a Brown also. Big time. I need at least one for my collection. Like to make it 10-20 more tho.

3 Likes

This is what I’m seeing on ebay. It seems to be from the Joker War Zone comic story.

Gimmee all the Stephanie Brown merch!

4 Likes

Nice. Mines still in the package. Not on purpose. Just haven’t gotten to rearranging what I need to find more shelf space. Plus, tons of posters I need to hang. I know I have a pic of Black Bat imaginext. She’s got a domino mask on. I love that Joker War version tho.

Best (& only) pic I have. It’s sitting on top of my biggest shelf with a bunch of others, that fall into the rare category of still in the box lol.

4 Likes

I feel like I should share my Birds of Prey Heroclix now. :slight_smile:

To give the topic a bow, at least! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Love em all but Zinda might be my favorite just b/c idk even heroclix had a figure of her. Oracles sweet. I have a 6” with wheelchair, headphones, book bag etc. Huntress & the rest are awesome. Again, I have a lot of 6” ones that look like those, scary close. I’ll see which ones.

I already showed u my Huntresses in that style & thought I had a 6” Canary. Which I do, but it’s from CW Arrow Dinah so had to cheat with a bombshells statue lol. I thought I had a 6” that looked exactly like your heroclix for every fig cept Lady Blackhawk…close but no cigar.

4 Likes

Gordon & is that Batwing in the back?

4 Likes

I miss Zinda so much! I was really tempted by that Arkham games Oracle figure, but couldn’t quite justify it, and I’m pretty happy with my Heroclix one. Maybe when I buy a house. In like 10 years. :slight_smile:

It is Gordon in the back, but the far left figure is actually Black Bat, Cass Cain. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Way cooler!!!

4 Likes