Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E36-39) MONDAY 4/5 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey everybody! We’re back for more DCSHG and there’s lots on the itinerary this week: a dinner party, a slumber party, dark magic, more dark magic and “babysitting”! Let’s do this! :muscle:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round:

E36: #DinnerForFive
E37: #LivingTheNightmare
E38: #AllAboutZee
E39: #TweenTitans

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

6 Likes

How did I not realize this was on Netflix?! I’ve been going crazy trying to navigate the CN app to find episodes I’ve long missed! :facepalm_batman:

5 Likes

@keath Oh no! Well I’m glad you know now, because that CN app is definitely NO fun. See you Monday?

4 Likes

Hope so. I’ve never done a watchalong before, but I’mma give it a try! (I’m assuming the “PST/EST” times really mean “PDT/EDT,” right?)

4 Likes

Yup! We should just go with PT/ET.

3 Likes

Such a fun episode here. :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Totally!

4 Likes

“Hey, you got your Teen Titans Go in my DC Superhero Girls!”

“Yeah, well you got your DC Superhero Girls in my Teen Titans Go!”

4 Likes

I hope you all have fun! Again I cannot make it so I will share my opinions on these episodes.

Dinner For Five is a great Deathstroke episode.The Characterization really reminded me of Wolfman’s Deathstroke. The episode was a compliment to the series and an all out joy for any Deathstroke fan.

Living The Nightmare is a great example of how good a children’s cartoon can be. Zee’s character development was really well done. The transitions from the fears was really well thought out and the colors and the animation were done in an excellent fashion.

All about Zee was an interesting concept put into an episode that felt like nothing that special. While it was still a good episode it had nothing that really stood out.

Tween Titans as much as it pains me to say had potential. Instead it took such great characters and wasted them with an episode that could have been done well if taken the right direction.

4 Likes

Thanx for stopping by @TheRealDetectiveChimp! Hopefully we’ll catch ya next time! :purple_heart: Agree Living the Nightmare is a fantastic episode! One of my favorites.

4 Likes

Oh, and this many hours, everyone!

4 Likes

Past the halfway point of DCSHG Season 1 watch alongs!

3 Likes

Two hours to go, peeps!

4 Likes

Not sure if I’ll make it. NCAA men’s final is tonight. If I don’t, y’all have fun.

5 Likes

45 minutes!

4 Likes

Just about :alarm_clock: :eyes:

18 Minutes!

4 Likes

But it’s free…

2 Likes

Here I am, getting ready,

3 Likes

I was just about to say Netflix is less if a hassle, only mine is refusing to cooperate. :neutral_face: lol

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @patterson65.37405!

2 Likes