[World of Bats] Cassandra Cain's Origins in No Man's Land!

And if you’re itching for some more Bat-related reading, check out these reading from the other awesome clubs within the DCUI family! :batparrot:

First off, I gotta toot my horn a little bit and show that we also have a month long Casefile here, on the epic Batman arc Hush! toot toot

Next, over at the Renegade Robins club, we’re exploring the immediate fallout of the death of Damian Wayne, exploring the “Requiem” and “The Hunt for Robin” arcs in Batman & Robin, as well as the tie-ins that occurred throughout the DCU, a true Funeral for a Frenemy!

As of my writing, there isn’t a new posting for the Jason Todd portion, so for right now I’ll just repost the April reading of “The Next Generation”!

Meanwhile, over at Harley’s Crew, they’re going to be doing their own deep-dive of Poison Ivy!

@Bar-El is not done with their Read-A-Long/Watch-A-Longs! For the month of May they’ll be doing a read of the second arc of Superman/Batman, “The Supergirl of Krypton,” which will cap off with a Watch-A-Long of the animated adaptation “Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.”

Finally, we have the Birds of Prey Club, which is finishing up their coverage of the mini-series Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood!

If I missed any, please let us know and shout it out!

2 Likes