Watch Party | Smallville S1 E20 Obscura đź‘€ | 2/26 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

This week on Smallville…

When: Sunday, February 27, 2022 1:00 AM

Where: Right here in this comment thread!

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 20: Obscura :eyes:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Lana survives a near-death experience but isn’t all herself afterwards. When Chloe goes missing, only Lana can see the clues to rescue her. Chaos ensues…can Clark Lana save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: Terrence O’Hara
Writer: Greg Walker

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Tom O’Brien Roger Nixon
Darrin Klimek Gary Watts
Aaron Douglas Michael Birdego
Robert Wisden Gabe Sullivan
Joe Morton Dr. Hamilton
Frank C. Turner Eddie Cole
John Dadey Gas Company Worker
Mitchell Kosterman Ethan Miller

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

7 Likes

Oh man, this was such a great episode! Hey @Bar-El, there’s rumors that there’s gonna be a Animated movie of Smallville with returning cast!:smiley:

Edit: Saw the article again, I made a mistake, it may be a Animated series.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That’s right! They’ve been working on it for a few years in concept and, although were delayed from COVID, are still moving forward! :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t blink or you’ll miss today’s @SmallvilleFanClub watch party! We’ll see you in 7 hours!

7 Likes

And it’s the penultimate (that means second to last) episode of season 1!

7 Likes

I see the future, @Bar-El will be hosting while having couple of people joining the watch along!:exploding_head::grin:

5 Likes

Of course I’m just taking a wild guess, I’m not like Lana in this episode.:laughing:

5 Likes

:rofl:

20 minutes!

5 Likes

not gonna make it! I want to, but I’ve got some schoolwork to do. sorry!

5 Likes

No worries! :smiley: You get the grades sir! :stuck_out_tongue: Mrs. Kent would be proud!

5 Likes

So would Mr. Kent! :grin:

4 Likes

So at this time, it’s almost May 2002 when this episode air, I was so thrilled to see The Spider-Man movie, love every bit of it. In 2 years, Smallville producers will go on to write for Spider-Man 2!:smiley:

3 Likes

:hushed: That’s so cool! Wow, it’s pretty amazing to put these shows into the context of the times and think WAY back to 20 years ago lol

3 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

3 Likes

We begin with some epic helicopter shots over Lana and Whitney riding horses through BC, I mean Smallville fields…

3 Likes

There’s an explosion nearby! Let’s run towards it!

3 Likes

Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clone came out that summer, didn’t like the movie at the time.

3 Likes

The gas main is going to blow!

3 Likes

That sound scary.

3 Likes