Watch Party | Smallville S1 E20 Obscura šŸ‘€ | 2/26 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Lana is already out cold! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Poor Lana, we have a Knockout!

3 Likes

Everyone comes to the hospital to visit Lana! Get your hospital punch card out! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Clark and Whitney bonding over Lanaā€™s peril lol

3 Likes

Lana is having creepy Chloe stalking waking nightmare vision things!

-UlFPg

3 Likes

Come onnn!

3 Likes

The show must be a fan of another popular TV show ā€˜ERā€™ since theyā€™re in a hospital alot. Talk about paying the bills for the next 10 years!:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about this scene lol Jonathan is struggling to pull out the pipe under the sink and Clark just grabs it in a sec lol

3 Likes

Martha is miffed Clark hasnā€™t talked about the Spring Formal! Martha knows how much hard work goes into planning those things! He canā€™t blow it off!!

3 Likes

Jonathan is once again refusing money that he is actually owed this time! As Lex tries to pay for the chemical spill damage from the Jitters episode.

3 Likes

Lana is sketched out by her visions and confides in Clark, who doesnā€™t dismiss it since, weirder things have literally happened lol

Lana literally just said she had a concussion! So brain damage does exist in this universe!

3 Likes

You think itā€™s Jonathan and Lionelā€™s fault for turning Lex into a future Villain? After all he was trying to be good.:thinking:

3 Likes

Oh boy, slimy Roger Nixon is back and he is determined to find the truth about whatā€™s going on in Smallville with the meteors.

3 Likes

No, I think its 100% Lionelā€™s fault. Lex became exactly what he always dreamed he would become.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about himā€¦never mind.:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Clark canā€™t get the tractor started and punches a major dent into the fender in frustration.

3 Likes

Jonathan confides in Clark that he just feels in his gut he canā€™t trust Lex. Hate to say it Jonny boy, but ya gut is right! Donā€™t listen to Clarks sound advice to trust Lex and just take the dang money!!! lol

3 Likes

Lana has another vision! This time, it costs a Talon patron their coffee order!

3 Likes

We discover the truth! Chloe has been kidnapped! Everything Lana is seeing is true! :scream:

3 Likes

The cops think sheā€™s crazy and are really mean! :frowning_face:

3 Likes