📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Season 1 Watch Party Schedule!

Every Saturday at 8 PM EST the Smallville Fan Club will host a Spoiler Free Watch Party for each episode of season 1!

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Schedule:

These events will take place right here in this thread in the comments below!

Same day, NEW TIME!
All future episodes will have their own threads linked below!

Back to our regular programing of Saturdays at 8 PM EST!

THESE ARE SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTIES!
Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

:speaking_head: Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss this episode including spoilers? Visit our other club discussion threads anytime to chat about this episode in the context of the entire series run.

:bookmark_tabs: Or, check out the LuthorCorp Journal for a quick recap of each episode through the musings of a LuthorCorp employee!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

8 Likes

Happy Humpday my Smallville fans! :dromedary_camel:

We’ve got a lot to look forward to this Saturday!

Don’t forget our first watch party of the season 1 watch along series begins this Saturday, October 16th at 8 pm EST!

Cap your day of FanDome excitement with a celebration of the 20 year anniversary of Smallville!

See you there!

smallville_title_gif

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to FanDome and getting all the sneak peaks and teasers but I’m also really looking forward to going back in time to watch the first episode of Smallville, for the first time ever, with y’all in here. I missed the show entirely when it first aired so this is going to be fun.

2 Likes

:partying_face: it’s going to be an amazing day indeed!!

1 Like

i might be here, might not. I only have 1 month to finish smallville so im still deciding if i want to go backwards or not

2 Likes

A tandem watch might be fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

wdym

2 Likes

It could be cool to be getting to the end of the series at the same time as revisiting the early episodes. They do some call backs and references that a refresh would help with remembering back to the beginning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there season one watchers! We’re going to try something new this month. Instead of every event getting it’s own thread, I’m going to keep them all in one place right here in the comments. That should make it easier on you and me :stuck_out_tongue:

When: Sunday, November 7, 2021 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 1, Episode 4: X-Ray :skull:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Lex robs a bank but has a really good alibi. Meanwhile, Clark discovers he has X-Ray vision, but struggles to use it properly. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: James Frawley
Writers: Mark Verheiden

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Eric Johnson Whitney Fordman
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
Lizzy Caplan Tina Greer
Tom O’Brien Roger Nixon
Beverley Breuer Rose Greer
Sarah-Jane Redmond Nell Potter
Annabel Kershaw Flower Shopper
Mark McConchie Mr. Ellis
Brian Jensen Coach
Mitchell Kosterman Ethan Miller

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :dizzy_face: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

1. SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTY! — Let’s live in the 2001 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did after surviving Y2K. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

2. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

3. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

4. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

5. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

6. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

One hour to go!

3 Likes

30 minutes :smiley:

2 Likes

Which thread???

1 Like

Right here! I thought it might be easier all in one place. We’re watching episode 4 X-ray

1 Like

Oh ok cool

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

5 minutes! Get that play button ready!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

1 Like

Huh Lex take a handwriting course?

1 Like

Woah and hit the gym much?

1 Like

Wow we haven’t even hit the credits and we’ve got a bank robbery and a murder!

2 Likes