Step into the ZERO POINT! This week, Trivia Tuesday returns for a limited engagement to commemorate the biggest crossover of the year: BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT. But we’re not stopping at Fortnite – we’ll be doing another round of trivia encompassing the entire history of DC gaming! From the Atari 2600 to the ongoing DC Universe Online, absolutely anything can arrive on your screen. So dust off those joysticks and rise to the challenge!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 30th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
- Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD Detective7  casasstrophe  superherowade  TheRealDetectiveChimp  NYJt3  Skajadeh  AhlGodOfSuperheroes  MatthewHecht