Step into the ZERO POINT! This week, Trivia Tuesday returns for a limited engagement to commemorate the biggest crossover of the year: BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT. But we’re not stopping at Fortnite
– we’ll be doing another round of trivia encompassing the entire history of DC gaming! From the Atari 2600 to the ongoing DC Universe Online, absolutely anything can arrive on your screen. So dust off those joysticks and rise to the challenge!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 30th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
- Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
I feel like you might want to see this @NYJt3.
Awesome™ thanks for the letting me know.
Hope I can make it
Well, I know nothing about Fortnite. And only slightly more about DC gaming. So this will be fun! Can’t wait!
Ten kills on the board right now, just wiped out Tomato Town
I’ll take “Comments I never expected HCQ to post” for $200, Alex!
There is nothing I don’t know, Alec. I am very powerful
Aw man – trivia Tuesday returns and it’s the subject I probably know the LEAST about.
I’ll still try to hang out with you guys.
@HubCityQuestion will this only focus on fortnite or will it be all dc video games?
oh. well this is awkward lol.
I am a gamer but I also had surgery 3 days ago so I think that evens out the odds
Glad you could make it. How was your surgery?
hey, I was the newbie last time at the death metal one so I’m happy I’m actually able to participate this time!
I read the whole comic at like 3:50 and still don’t have the code, what’s the problem
Welcome back! 51 minutes until we get down!
I don’t give out codes here, but I will say that reading that comic MAY come in handy for trivia! If you’re a DC games fan, I promise an Epic challenge, starting very soon. (Check the top post for rules!)
For questions about codes, please post your inquiries here:
Everything You Need to Know about BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT
DC professionals are standing by to address your questions and provide updates on code errors, missing codes, and more.
I never got my code. I am feeling like I wasted my money. When will I get it?
Welcome to the community! As Hub said above me, if you have any questions just drop em off here.