Trivia Tuesday, 4/20 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC VIDEO GAMES

Hi protomaks! You can address all code-related inquiries here, where DC professionals are standing by to help:

In the meantime, I will say that reading that comic MAY come in handy for trivia! If you’re a DC games fan, I promise an Epic challenge, starting very soon. (Check the top post for rules!)

Thanks Chimp, but I can handle it. We’re getting a lot of new faces today, and I expected this to happen a few times.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I can already tell trivia is gonna be a fun one!

1 Like

This is our third time doing DC video game trivia by demand, and I always have fun doing it!

You know, one could say that as a trivia writer, I’m something of a game designer myself…

2 Likes

If I’m being honest I like reading old Trivia Tuesdays to quiz myself.

3 Likes

Hey, if you like video games, why not check out my video game podcast? I’ve been hosting a weekly, rigidly structured talk show about video games with a panel of industry experts since 2012!

2 Likes

Honestly, I love to hear that.

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 organ down, 77 to go!

4 Likes

Hawkman: 95238648u6yy2835y82568y062 organs down. 78 to go.

3 Likes

So what did everybody think of today’s Hawkman issue?

hawk-tastic

1 Like

I thought you would like it as a Hawkgirl fan.

1 Like

I haven’t read it yet, and I am ashamed by that fact.

1 Like

7 minutes to showtime!

My thoughts on this arc are that issues 1-26 are the real meat of Venditti’s story… 27-29 constitute a sort of victory lap, with the Hawks claiming the prize of a trial spanning uncountable millennia.

3 Likes

I read it at 2:30 in the morning.

1 Like

I’m here!

2 Likes

I felt it was a victory lap when it was confirmed JSA>JLA by deductive argument.

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to give me their Harley Quinn skin code? My sister and I both play fortnite and you can only get one code per account.