Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

It’s also very hard to get out of that prison sentence that Dick received last season, but here we are. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Very true.

3 Likes

Yes. It’s the story that I’m currently [self-plug for book club redacted].

2 Likes

I prefer this one cause Brenton is in it hehe -the thirst is real here lol-

2 Likes

2 Likes

Plug it! I am here for promoting anything on the forums!!

2 Likes

I love Gar just fan boying!

3 Likes

It is the Starfire! She is the wonderful! :ttns_gif_starfire:

3 Likes

Well, I’d warn you about spoilers, but when you’re talking about Stephanie, it’s unavoidable…

1 Like

IKR? :smile:

3 Likes

I knew what happened to Stephanie. I may not read it, but for some reason I know it lol

Kory cray cray, she needs to come into my clinic stat.

3 Likes

Well, it’s a rather infamous story, much like Jay’s death. This was still at a time when killing off Robins wasn’t something that was done every six months…

3 Likes

Again, what is Dick doing on this side of the bars?

2 Likes

Awe, the actor that came close to being cancelled from onset behaviors I heard.

2 Likes

Haven’t we officially killed them all off, or had Tim not died yet? Damion was killed and brought back. Everyone thought Dick was dead, but really he was undercover as Rick. But Stephanie and Jayson both died and came back. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I suspend my belief on that stuff on TV shows and felt like an episode they wanted to forget.

2 Likes

Detective Comics Rebirth. (A run I quite love, and not just because they seemed to kill off Tim. :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Ok I might not like how things go with Crane this season, but I do like this version of Crane. Crazy, but still a genius, which makes him such a good villain.

3 Likes

AY, WEIRDO- you don’t get to call her ‘Barb’. :angry:

2 Likes

Oh shoot I’m still only on volume 2 of rebirth I need to catch up. :joy:

3 Likes