Welcome back to the next episode of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons and gear available in the DC Universe.
This week, things are not great. Your niece has given you an old doll of hers because she “doesn’t like the way it talks to her at night”. Kids these days, huh? Anyway… it’s possessed. You really have 2 choices: Make your way out of the house or destroy the doll. The catch here is that the windows and doors are stuck shut. Time to get creative! Reach out to Kelex to see what you’ve been granted to keep Satan at bay!
We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 7 - that’s right, you’re in the Multiverse, where anything, including 1d7’s, can happen! You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d7”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 7. This number indicates which Gadget you’ve received based on the list of gadgets below. If you’re unsure of how the gadget works, we’ve left a short description for each gadget to help you!
Now, all you need to do is take a look at the gadget and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like. I’ll be taking the best 5 answers in a poll and sharing them with you in the next installment of Tech Tuesday
1. Batman’s Explosive Gel - Essentially Spray Foam that explodes. Stand back!
2. Kelex - Kelex has offered his own services for you! A hovering Kryptonian Service Robot complete with 2 whole arms!
3. Cicada’s Daggers - 2 lightning bolt shaped daggers capable of absorbing the life force of their victims.
4. Icicle’s Cold Gun - Capable of instantly freezing any molecules of moisture.
5. Miracle Machine - A hyper sensitive wish granter. You can only wish once though, make it count!
6. Mister Miracle’s Multi-Cube - Complete with a cutting laser, a winch, corrosive spray and a stun!
7. Wildcard - You choose your gadget!