Tech Tuesday: The Flood. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

Kelex gave me:

Aquaman Hook

I use my mind to wrap the hook under, over and around the van to make sure it’s not only secure but also to make sure it stays right side up the entire time. Don’t want those kittens and puppies getting tossed around in that van while I’m trying to save them. Since it appears the other end of the hook is attached to my left hand I’d have to find a way to get me to safety and then pull the precious cargo along behind me. A-ha!

A-Ha

No, not them. Not yet at least. I meant, a-ha as in I see a rescue helicopter flying by. I wave to them (with my right hand) and they circle back to drop a rescue cable down to me. I put the wire from the hook through the hook from the helicopter cable, secure it and signal for them to lift us up. The helicopter rises and with it takes me and the van full of animals to safety.

Once we land I unsecure the hook to let the puppies and kittens be safely unloaded and head over to the helicopter to thank them. Turns out it wasn’t a rescue helicopter at all but rather the band A-Ha on their way to the Orpheum Theater to perform a concert! They invite me along as reward for my good deed and I rock the night away with the boys and sounds of my youth.

6 Likes