Tech Tuesday: The Haunting. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 7

2 Likes

What can I say?! Iā€™m obsessed! The first step is admitting it!

4 Likes

I aim my can of Explosive Gel at the doll. But the look the doll gives me from itā€™s cold unmoving eyes scares me too much. I grab my kitten that I got last week and use the gel to explode open a window. I carefully climb outside; making sure that nothing follows me out.

I line the front edge of the foundation with the gel and set the explosion off. Luckily, my house is on the edge of a cliff. So my kitten and I watch as the house (with the doll hopefully still inside) falls into the ocean and disappears.

Someone should probably tell Aquamanā€¦ But I left my phone in the house. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

WHAT ABOUT YOUR NIECE?!?!

5 Likes

With the doors and windows being locked, it was dark, then I see a evil doll looking at me with a glarey smile. It laugh with evil and said," I didnā€™t mean too. Wanna play?" The doll was holding a knife, as I try to get away it cut me! ā€œOops, I didnā€™t mean too.ā€
As I was bleeding and see no way out, I saw Mr. Miracleā€™s Multi-cube! I grab it as the doll swing that knife and said," I didnā€™t mean too!" I Point the cube at the doll and shoot laser at her face and it melted. ā€œI did mean too!ā€ I said!
Then I use a cube to cut the window to escape! As I made it outside I was confronted with The Toyman with a big doll head, ā€œWant to play?ā€ All I could do was scream no, then I feel alot of doll arms pulling me to the ground, use a cube to stun the arms to escape, barely made it out alive, thanks to Mr. Miracleā€™s Multi-Cube!
The Endā€¦
My first horror story!:grinning:

10 Likes

I got a wild, so many possibilities. Iā€™ll use the Phantom zone projector (that Iā€™m borrowing from Superman) to send the doll to the Phantom Zone. Once the doll is there they can torment the other inhabitants of the Phantom Zone. Iā€™ll just kick the door in when I want out.

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

Lord i just learned kelex is a real thing at the fortress of solitude (not a supes fan sorry)

Well ill just have kelex blow the door open (heā€™s a bot so im assuming heā€™s got some sort of weaponry) and I walk out the busted door, taking the doll with me because ms Shaunas going to miss her buddy

5 Likes

TBH I didnā€™t know the bot was Kelex until I joined the DC Community

6 Likes

@kelex roll 1d7

4 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

Cicadaā€™s dagger, huh? In addition to absorbing life force, when fully charged, these daggers are able to resurrect the dead. Rather than stab the doll, I try to use the life force inside the daggers to resurrect the spirit inside of it. Canā€™t be haunted by the living.

9 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s a good oneā€¦way better than my half plan

6 Likes

This is why youā€™re in charge of answering the questions! Youā€™re a freaking genius!

6 Likes

@kelix Roll 1d7

5 Likes

Welcome @thedarkheir713

4 Likes

Also, @thedarkheir713 itā€™s not @ kelix. itā€™s @ Kelex (with no space of course)

4 Likes