Welcome back to the next episode of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons and gear available in the DC Universe.
This week, you find yourself in New York in February. There’s been a huge snowstorm of epic proportions and your home is 100% snowed in. It’s up to you to find a way to keep warm or find your way out. Luckily, Kelex takes pity on you and gives you a particularly hot gadget. Roll to find out what you received!
We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 6. You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d6”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 6. This number indicates which Gadget you’ve received based on the list of gadgets below. If you’re unsure of how the gadget works, we’ve left a short description for each gadget to help you!
Now, all you need to do is take a look at the gadget and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like. I’ll be taking the best 5 answers in a poll and sharing them with you in the next installment of Tech Tuesday
1. The Weather Wand - You get one choice, but you can bend the weather to your will!
2. Psi-Scimitar - It’s 50% charged. Do you have the heart of a warrior?
3. 3x Qwa-Bolts - Their properties vary depending on the user’s needs. Use them wisely!
4. 2x Batman’s Thermite Grenades - Designed to burn through metal, but I’m sure a little snow won’t hurt.
5. Mick Rory’s Heat Gun - It’s… It’s a flamethrower.
6. Wildcard - You get to choose your gadget!