Should a Future Injustice Game Lead to a Crossover with Mortal Kombat?

So, I made a thread that asks should Injustice continue following Kevin Conroy’s passing. Now I wanna ask:

If an Injustice 3 IS made, should that lead to an Injustice/Mortal Kombat crossover game?

5 Likes

Never having played either, yes. Yes they should. That sounds awesome.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. There’s already been some slight crossover from DLC from both games so why wouldn’t they just make a game that’s basically a love letter to fans who enjoy both?

2 Likes

I’m sure there’d be plenty of support for this, but I really wouldn’t be interested in it. We already had a DC vs. MK game and my least favorite parts of the Injustice games have been when they’ve included non-DC characters, though I know that’s gonna stay in general for any future Injustice games

5 Likes

No. Focus on the Oregon Trail crossover instead.

2 Likes

I will never understand you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I mean it would be cool to see that, but I also wouldn’t be mad if there is isn’t one because Scorpion and Subzero have already crossed over in the Injustice universe.

But who knows what the teams have planned. The last rumor I heard was that the Watchmen were going to be involved. Still waiting for some actual news though

1 Like

Nah. Mortal Kombat vs. DC was such a product of the time. Guest kombatants work better. I felt like Injustice 2 was kind of MK vs Injustice.

What we do need is Slasherdome from Netherrelam.

3 Likes

Or better yet, make an Injustice DLC story where some of the main characters (Mostly the powerless ones) go on a vacation WITHOUT their gear and Jason Voorhees tries to murder them.

1 Like

You could mod the Friday the 13th game for that.

2 Likes

True, but then you can’t hear Harley and Oliver crack jokes about Voorhees.

2 Likes

And yet no Teen Titans?

1 Like

Okay. I just installed it, and it still works on my new Windows 11. Any suggestions for what 6 members do it (and maybe their jobs too)?

1 Like

No clue!