OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

No problem, KookieSuperApe! That’s on me not getting the release notes to you- I needed to be granted access to the document where they live and I haven’t checked back in. I’ll try to get those up tomorrow :slight_smile:

In the meantime, if you like talkin’ features, you can share your gratitude and ask any questions you have about upcoming features in this Q&A on Thursday with our Product Manager!

(I see you did already, but I’ll go ahead and post anyway for anyone else who wasn’t aware :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

:sob:
Thank you so much for saying that, RF- it’s been a lot of work, and I haven’t been able to be in the forums as much, but I’m really happy to see it paying off! :00_stargirl:

9 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you worry about monkeys eating popsicles

11 Likes

When they look guilty!:laughing:

7 Likes

No cat has ever been more fabulous!! :sparkles: :nail_care:

And yay! I’m so happy that didn’t go unnoticed :hugs: Although I am sorry to hear the functionality is interfering/being “draft happy”. Please let us know if you keep seeing it!

Right?!

My quinoa got freezer burn before I got a chance to try it :frowning_face: But we will persevere!

This always seemed most logical and nutritious to me- less processed food, you know? You know.

I tried Beyond Meat and it kind of creeped me out :rofl: A little TOO legit!

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

NO ONE!

I cannot wait to watch this video- I love The Wiz, I bet this is going to be a treat. You are le best for sharing!

9 Likes

:raised_hand: I do. All the time.

I don’t. That’s a lie.

7 Likes

A voter never tells! :speak_no_evil:

Thanks for swinging by, Chimp! :banana: :monkey:

8 Likes

hahahaha I love this phrasing :rofl: This is going to sound silly, but I would love to know a series of DC character’s creature comforts. Favorite food? Bedtime ritual? Book?

9 Likes

I agree. The site is more streamlined this way. Besides, the loss of the movies and shows wasn’t too big a deal for me since I own copies of several of them already.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, is it good? As for the actress who played Erin, she’ll be in the new Home Alone Remake!:grinning:

6 Likes

Ok, I’m glad Im not the only one! :joy: The first time, I kept saying…*nah, I think this could be real beef. This is weeeird!

Okay, heading out. Have a great week everyone! :purple_heart: Thank you @Applejack!

9 Likes

:rofl: I’ve only had a chance to watch the first few minutes, but the costumes in this are hilarious!! And this Jackie Wilson tracks makes for lovely background music.

I’ll trade you for:

8 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada: @patterson65.37405!!

8 Likes

Awww man, that’s really disappointing :confused: Please contact the DC Shop directly- they may be able to issue you a refund:
https://help.shop.dccomics.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

7 Likes

Superman looks like he was juicin’ up in that sketch, though. :laughing:

8 Likes

I personally don’t agree with using “likes” as votes because they can be indicators of popularity for the member themself. If someone responds “I second this”, there’s a clearer sentiment value there.

I confess we are not combing the forums for that kind of connective tissue. That would take artificial intelligence to scrub the forums for the repeated sentiment across topics. What is the issue in question you’re referring to?

Bear in mind that it is not the popularity of a request that informs if it is digitized or not. It could be the original issue is damaged or irretrievable at this time; or, there are larger picture priorities in place.

9 Likes

Honestly, no one was gonna be happy with the removal of the videos. But, videos aside, this could have stayed DCU and just been lost content. Instead, it got rebranded to DCUI and tried to make up for it. I love that we are getting more content. I just don’t like that some video content that was here isn’t on HBO Max, but most of it is there. Thank you for the added content.

8 Likes

Ah, I see the issue here- that action can only be accomplished on certain devices, like the Mother Box. But I can share with the higher-ups we’re getting requests on tablets!

10 Likes

I would listen to Helen Mirren read the phone book, so I’m :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: all the way! What are your thoughts?

11 Likes