OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

bw194 bw20
1310 :white_circle: :00_dc_1942:
:00_dc_1940: 15 112

Your Honorarium

D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Till It's Done (Tutu) (Audio) - YouTube

1 :00_dc_1940: bw73
x140x79x87 DPDCUIA x140

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s tricky because even though it’s the Hal Jordan icon, it’s representative of all Lanterns. I’m glad that one works for you! It looks like we have a healthy dozen Storylines, so we should get GL in there. Thanks for finding that!

10 Likes

I’m finding myself reading alot more on DC Universe Infinite, I like it cause it keeps me away from the TV and the real world. Hope @Barrys.Better.Half get my message I send her, I think she be interested in the book I read yesterday, Detective Comics #360.:grinning:

7 Likes

Now I want this as a topic.

7 Likes

I believe you can close a poll but the comments remain open- I just created a couple case studies in a test environment, back soon with results!

8 Likes

Oh, he stopped because we didn’t want who-would-win competing with the two Meta Madhouse campaigns we have running right now :slight_smile: He’ll be back and posting in early April!

8 Likes

I LOVE nutritional yeast! When I was told I needed to cut back on my sodium, I got into it- it’s amazing stuff!

9 Likes

:sob: OMG so cute!!

9 Likes

Oh good.:grinning:Thankyou.

6 Likes

No kidding, that’s interesting! I love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but the humor moves really fast. It’s more absurdist, a la 30 Rock. Both created by Tina Fey :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s Helen Mirren! Love her in anything

8 Likes

boop! Goodnight, RC- will get back to you soon with results of poll test!

9 Likes

If it’s on Peacock which I think it is, I’ll have to watch it next.:grinning:

7 Likes

gasp! I missed your cake icon- happy birthday patterson! :partying_face:

tenor

9 Likes

WELL, WELL, WELL! I was sitting here at my standing desk craning my neck up to see, but this post made me stand at attention- good to see you, B&W L&DP!

Looks to me like you’ve been getting up to the Good Trouble. I’ll be sure to pay this forward. :heart:

9 Likes

All riiight! Hopefully this answers your question, but I am prone to missing a detail here/there:

It looks like you can schedule the poll to close, but folks can still comment. However, if you want to keep the results confidential, it looks like you need to select that the results are only visible to Staff- in which case, we’d need to coordinate to deliver those results to you.

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

I’m definetly glad that the storylines were added as it was a big annoyance having to switch series after every issue, having to find the issue, and inevitably getting distracted by other results. It was so great reading through one of the collections and being able to just use the next issue option. Now that the storylines are here, not having to scroll through dozens of others and pay attention to all that are appearing would be a big help, especially if not knowing what GL collections are there.

Thank you! Finally the protectors of the galaxy are geting the respect they deserves. Most hereoes think too small and just protect Earth or a specific city. They see the bigger picture and prevent the threats before they make it to Earth.

7 Likes

Well friends, it looks like that about wraps up tonight’s edition of Office Hours! I’m excited that we get to dig in this week with new features (release notes soon!) and a Q&A with our Product Manager on Thursday :slight_smile:

It’s looking like things are shaping up nicely for DCUI members in 2021, and for all of us as vaccines make their way 'round the block! All in all, things to look forward to.

Thank you, as always, for your questions that keep us sharp n’ honest. Until next week, be sure and go make some good trouble! :heart: :blue_heart:

14 Likes

I’ve been enjoying these Meta polls tournaments, will there be any t-shirts this year to support each characters group?:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks @Applejack. And thanks to all the people who sent me birthday wishes. The folks at DC Universe Infinite know how to make a birthday even better!

8 Likes