OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Yeah, it’s been a little disconcerting how many emails I’ve gotten inviting me to confirm when I already did. But I just shrug and say it’s a’ight…

10 Likes

Sounds like another is trying to join the Legion that consists of…

“Read-Only,” “Line In Middle of Screen,” and “Double-https.” :eyes: :fearful: :sweat_smile:

Hello again Applejack. :wave: :sunglasses:

Had an interesting experience logging into our community this evening. I logged in to DCU on my own computer through chrome when I went to click on the tab for community, it then asked me to log back in… Curious… :thinking:

9 Likes

I love this question. Yes, end of May sounds good!

11 Likes

Young girls have picked them, every one?

7 Likes

In a Community search, yes- but you’re correct that DCUI will not return Community topics.
Maybe there is a link to club “curated content”.

This reminds me of our weekly Community Highlights- this is most likely how we would compile the archives of events.

Like this:

10 Likes

When will they ever learn?

8 Likes

Sorry, I haven’t been around in a minute: So, DCUI will be a completely different site/app?

9 Likes

This is known, and we’re working on a solve to ensure the comics open in the app when clicking from the Community. The focus right now was on some more “showstopper” issues, like the ongoing loop in Safari, but it is on the roadmap for near future releases.

11 Likes

That reminds me: the highlights need updating. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Hahaha! It is downright artful, how you can intertwine multiple stories!! I’ll have to be sure and watch WW84 to see what Alistair wished for :eyes:

10 Likes

Done!

9 Likes

A little chune for the renewal and rebirth of DCU:

:hugs:

11 Likes

No, it will not be in the app. It will be in a browser, so it will be two different applications. But, you will be able to quickly reference between the Community and the Comics simultaneously, instead of following a long click-thru path back and forth.

10 Likes

Before DCUI launches, does anyone here need help or want to learn how to do The Typer?
:man_dancing::dancer:
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I will absolutely provide this feedback. I know that integration across the whole franchise is an eventual goal. In this case, it was a “we have to break the bone to reset it” approach.

14 Likes

What you did this week, you will do again next week. No interference with your chi flow will occur. Speaking in definitives always gets me in trouble, but on this I feel confident.

9 Likes

In my calendar. :grin:

9 Likes

Thanx, Applejack!

10 Likes

The trailer for Unholy played as the Rick Astley/Nirvana track happened in the background and it JUST WORKS.

What do we think of Mick Garris? Auteur or overextended fan?

9 Likes

So happy to hear that!! It’s all those oranges, no doubt.

9 Likes