Trivia Tuesday, 1/19 @ 2PM PT/5PM ET: DC Comics History!

It’s our final Trivia Tuesday before the arrival of DC Universe Infinite! Don’t worry, Trivia Tuesday isn’t going anywhere – but this is the perfect time to look back before we venture forth towards an Infinite Frontier. This week, we’ll be covering the vast history of the DC Universe. So read up on Hawkman’s journal, study Harbinger’s notes, and crack open the Book of Oa, because we’ve got a lot of ground to cover if you want to get your hands on that elusive, exclusive RIDDLER BADGE!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, January 19th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [5]
casasstrophe [4]
ReepDaggle [4]
mike.blacklist [3]
BlakeMPetit [2]
Detective7 [2]
Starman814 [1]
TheRealHawkman [1]
MatthewHecht [1]
8 Likes

Is it all dc stuff

2 Likes

Just the DC stuff you have not read.

4 Likes

Have you read them

3 Likes

Yes, I have read every DC comic ever written. Somebody has to keep on top of everything.

3 Likes

What did you think of LEAVE IT TO BINKY?

2 Likes

A terrific Arthur crossover.

2 Likes

Ok I will be here last time my family needed me lol sorry

3 Likes

that was temporarily one of my goals but then i realized that 1 i dont care about superman enough to read all these years about him and 2 a lot of the lettering in older comics is really hard to read for me

5 Likes

Is this all comic related, or will there be movies and tv stuff in there too?

2 Likes

All comics this week!

5 Likes

I think @HubCityQuestion is lying to you. You should prepare for it to be all DC board games.

2 Likes

Awww man…you finally guessed what my topic would be whenever I’m selected!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

22 minutes to go! :mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

What famous cover should I redraw to celebrate Trivia?

• Action comics 1
  • Sensation comics 1
  • Detective Comics 27
  • Superman 1

0 voters

2 Likes

hawkman! oh…not one of the options

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m here today! I have to leave early… but I’m here for now. :smiley:

3 Likes

You just guaranteed that trivia will start late (one second after you have to leave).

3 Likes

Time to cheat my way to victory again.

2 Likes