OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

She’s coming.
She’s coming.
She’s coming!

9 Likes

:smiley: She’s here! Applejack is in the house!

9 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you, yes please!!

9 Likes

The whole time?! I’ll do my best, Captain!

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Our own or each others? This is gonna get awkward.

11 Likes

:rofl:That gif has really got me laughing, great choice!

7 Likes

A co-worker recently really got me invested in Tim Drake. I think once someone showed me how intellectual and balanced he was, I was able to appreciate him, even though he doesn’t have the same flashiness as others. But my favorite is Carrie Kelley.

11 Likes

That’s kinda cheating, isn’t it? She was Robin for what, four issues? :stuck_out_tongue:

goes back to cuddle the small pile of Jason Todd Robin comics from the mid-80s

11 Likes

I always like it when era pieces show me deep cut songs I haven’t heard before, so I’d much rather hear what they would have used (or hear yours!) than paste my suggestions on top of it. But for some reason “Hungry Like the Wolf” comes to mind.

13 Likes

@ralphsix is here! :purple_heart: cant be a mere coincidence that this came up earlier…

:laughing: She didn’t specify HOW to get it done—just get it done! Lol

11 Likes

One of my favorite music videos! Directed by Russell Mulcahy, the director of Highlander II. (Oh, and Highlander I.)

10 Likes

I saw that!! Interesting that even without scorching, you got your senses back. This message was 7 days ago, and I hope to see a better report sooner to the “now”. Being in Los Angeles, the place I hear is worst right now, I really don’t understand the “it doesn’t exist” or “it’s not that bad” angle. Maybe it isn’t in some realities, but it definitely could be, and everyone should be doing what they can in the short term to maintain all of our health in the long term.

With that… grabs a nearby tangerine

I JUST set up a little tangerine station next to my desk, thanks for the reminder!

11 Likes

You should read Batman & Robin Adventures #6, I think you’ll like the story.:slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/the-batman-and-robin-adventures-1995-6/ab484d4d-e670-4803-9ff3-ed5784e0cf19/

7 Likes

Perhaps it exists in the United States, but it doesn’t exist in 'Merica.

11 Likes

Heya fandomstranger! They will and ARE on DCU/I! Of course, we are still going through the process of digitizing all the golden age comics. I just finished creating a summary of all the questions our DC Archivist answered in a Q&A in May. He will be back next Wednesday to answer more questions, so if you have titles you’d like to see, I think he would help to shed some light on why some haven’t appeared and when to expect others.

His answers are really fascinating, and I highly encourage you to justify the work I did on the summary by checking out the answers here. Feel free to drop a question just like this in the comments on that topic, as well!

12 Likes

MAKE SURE YOU’RE READY

DID YOU DO IT

WHY HAVEN’T YOU DONE IT

There was a point where you were to agree to the terms & conditions of DCUI by going to the Consent page here. Most of our messaging is meant to catch those who haven’t been able to catch up on the news- we get a fair amount of “Where’d all the video go?” So we’re just being thorough.

If you clicked the “Confirm my Membership” button before, you’re good. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hahaha those early WALs were such a challenge! Remember having to refresh the page? We’ve come so far.

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Why does this work?!

11 Likes