OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Over in the “what do you most want to see” thread, a lot of us have mentioned Sandman Mystery Theater (feat. Wesley Dodds, not Morpheus). Do you know of any particular impediments to bringing this series onboard?

9 Likes

:joy: :raised_hands: Yaaas!! :dancer:t2: Its evolved a bit in my world @KM_726 Ngl.

8 Likes

Finishing up watching Wonder Woman take out some unlawful individuals in Texas, but sounds good to me. :sunglasses: :+1:

Also bookmarked your music selection @Mae :grin:

Streaming on my new phone is nice Applejack since I saved an accessory that really makes it pop if you catch my drift. And thank you very much again for it. :superman_hv_4:

Now to watch the final video to be in my DCU history… :pensive:

8 Likes

I agree with DeSade here. The community hasn’t felt the same since it was taken out of the app. The mobile browser experience just feels wrong, and I was hoping until now that it was a temporary thing for the transition.

11 Likes

All the best dances do!!! :joy:

7 Likes

Agree w @DeSade-acolyte and @HubCityQuestion it doesn’t feel quite the same for some reason. Weirdly isolated…if that makes sense. That being said, certain functional issues I was having are no more. :woman_shrugging:t2: So there’s that, at least.

11 Likes

12 Likes

x74

yes, a few follow-up questions please. :slightly_smiling_face:

• What type of resources is your friend looking for? Material? Contacts? Let’s :nerd_face:! If it is somewhat involved, you could always send me a message and I’ll make as helpful a resource list as I can.

• I should clarify, if future awesome guest lecture happens, is a direct promotions aspect required, or could the individual mod(s) be private citizens who just so happen to work within the comic book industry and thus for example could offer relevant insight on the validity and sociological reach of modern sequential storytelling?

9 Likes

@KM_726 This calls for a warm up! To go with @Mae ‘s track. :dancer:t2::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Unfortunately this will not be in the DCUI app :frowning_face:

I am happy to report the bookmarks WILL remain! And thank you so much for taking on the arduous task of kitten re-stocking :pray:

Say whaaaaaa-?? Happy belated birthday, @Mae! I found you this terrifying video!

And now this rabbit hole of the best songs of 1988

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

Very apropos since I’m still listening to your last selection and have @Razzzcat’s lemon pizza recipe open in another tab (took me a moment to figure out where that came from).

9 Likes

:100:

6 Likes

Hahaha, I’m flattered you think I dance ever! No new dances discovered (unless you count Tik Tok trends) But I DID watch One Night in Miami on Amazon Prime. One of the best movies I’ve seen in recent memory, and it made me long for the big screen. It deserves our full attention!

Any new games on your end?

8 Likes

Understandable. Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. But, perhaps if the higher ups see the value that we see in having the community and comics integrated, maybe, just maybe we can help convince them to put more resources your way to make the re-integration possible sooner.

11 Likes

No questions or kvetching from me tonight. Just popped in to wish AJ & Company all the best with the transition to DCUI this week!

8 Likes

Oh my! Thank you, dear Captain! :purple_heart: I never thought I’d see/hear something so chilling!

:bowing_woman:

6 Likes

Nope! Just update the existing DCU app and you’re done!

That’s the last day of DC Universe :slight_smile:

We don’t disclose times because they often shift, like tectonic plates. But we’re aiming for the morning time. :shushing_face:

7 Likes

I definitely have to make time to watch it!!!

No, no games but I have been binge watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

Did you decide to watch Wandavision? If so what did you think?

8 Likes

This is going to be available on the 21st :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Belated happy birthday, @Mae!

8 Likes