OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Stay safe and healthy, cowboy (prayers coming your way too, Ace). As Red Green says, “I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.”

:heart: :superman: :heart:

9 Likes

As someone who knows what inherency is and who earned an NFL Ruby once upon a time (although I don’t think I ever got the physical jewel), I thank you :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

She’s adorable :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Feel better :+1:

9 Likes

Hope you are feeling better!!! No worries about missing, just take care of yourself and feel better…

7 Likes

Nothing beats the Muppet Christmas Carol for me

5 Likes

Watchmen may be a good place to start. It is on Time magazine’s best 100 novels of the 20th century. So you certainly can make the case it’s got “cred”.

5 Likes

Not “V For Vendetta”?

5 Likes

Aww, that’s cute. :dog2: :wonderwoman:

Nice rug, too. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

For those who need some good news stories and a couple movie reviews:

5 Likes

YOU BEAUTIFUL SWEET BABY ANGELS :sob:

Thank you so much for the well-wishes, and your patience. I’m very excited to come back here and dig in!

I’ve set aside time to return 2020-12-04T23:00:00Z.

This way I can have some healthy time to review and respond, share some interesting comings and goings within DC, and get you home in time for the Shazam! Watch-Along.

Thank you again for being so patient and understanding with my frail form. In good news, it is definitely NOT the big ‘C’! :flexmentallo_dp:

Until tomorrow…
<3 <3 <3

15 Likes

Cancer?
Cholera?
Chl…oh, COVID!

8 Likes

I just got the latest DC Universe survey in my inbox. Among the questions they ask is if I would be willing to pay more for a subscription if they release comics online here at the same time as physical. Is this a serious consideration? That would truly be a game changer. What do the rest of you all think? Have you guys gotten this survey too?

8 Likes

OMG the stairs! I’ll never forget! I LOVED that loft, it was so cool to have our own offsite hangout…but those stairs…

6 Likes

Doing any better?

6 Likes

How do you get the surveys in the first place?

5 Likes

No idea. I’ve not signed up for anything special. They just show up in my email inbox.

6 Likes

Woo to the hoo, cowboy! I’m going to fix you a big plate of bell peppers and beef (extra beef, too!) to celebrate.

Would you like a Duff with that, or a Whak Soda? Jim Lee and I lean heavily towards the latter, but its your choice, Ace.

procures some orange juice from the food jobber as well as the Flintstones phone

Just in case. :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve not yet received that survey. When word of folks getting them comes out, I find I usually get the surveys two or three days afterward.

sits on the digital porch and waits for Mr. McFeely to come by

6 Likes

Oh hai, everybody! (She said to a potentially empty room.) I’m just heating up the ol’ water pot here, and will be back in a jiffy to catch up on all the fun I missed this past week. Back in two shakes!

10 Likes