OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Thankyou so much!:grinning:

7 Likes

I hope the knitting needles skewered that rapscallion‘s kaboose.

6 Likes

If video is being killed by DCUi, then they had better do it, and decrease the surplus data.

7 Likes

Get better soon.

8 Likes

@Razzzcat she’s probably about 18 inches and between 30 - 35 lbs. Gidget is 8 years old but still acts like she’s 2. What arthritis? She likes to tease us with her victory howls daily. She does well keeping potential predators at bay. Definitely a girl I like to have by my side. :smile:

Door for scale

And she has short girl problems every once in a while

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing some pictures. So adorable and charming!

7 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::blush:

8 Likes

Feel better @Applejack!

10 Likes

Cute pups

7 Likes

How could I ever NOT forgive you? Feel better soon!

9 Likes

Get better soon

8 Likes

depends on the kid

5 Likes

THIS

6 Likes

It had never occurred to me that cubes could be leased.

7 Likes

I may not be AJ, but I am a teacher trying to sell my school on letting me do a class on graphic novels.

If I only had one unit, I’d probably do Watchmen as well, if only because I could assign students to think through the logic of how the presence of superheroes would have changed any event from world history not specifically discussed in the book.

9 Likes

As someone who teaches debate, you make a compelling argument.

7 Likes

If anyone is interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen the former, but that’s definitely her in the latter. She’s also in Uncle Frank and a shockingly old fashioned Nancy Drew movie.

Having been in a local production of Legally Blonde and combed through Mean Girls for an audition piece, I would not complain about that.

6 Likes

Props for using the two best versions of A Christmas Carol, by the way.

6 Likes

Yes, get well soon! I will indeed pray for Mojo.

7 Likes