OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! I’ve been camped out since Black Friday!

7 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PRIMO SEATS, JPOUND! Hiiiiiiii!

djcat

10 Likes

Oh my gosh my freeeeeeend! I fully thought this would be a solo act :rofl:

8 Likes

Hmmmm, someone has been talking to Dixon and Jaffe (two very awesome people). I’ll wear the nickname proudly :slight_smile:

7 Likes
7 Likes

In keeping with tradition, ahoy hoy!

For those who are reading for the first time, here’s how this works: I make myself available every week to answer any and all questions about DC Universe, a valuable commodity during this time of change! I’ll be going back into the archives and answering questions asked last Tuesday, and making my way down the list- forever and ever, amen :heart:

Along the way, we enjoy the beautifully curated tastes of one DJ Mae, and today, we get a very special appearance by the one, the only, Joshua Lapin Bertone, resident writer for the News section!

Without further ado, we begin…

12 Likes

I don’t know this one :sob: All I can think is that the racoon outfit might help somehow? Is this Super Mario Bros. or Mario Maker?

6 Likes
6 Likes

I’m trying to attribute this trend to Satanic Panic, align the dates with the likes of Splash… what the heck WAS going on in '87?? The only other thing I can think is there was some popular chemical influence happening in the studios. Who the heck would greenlight something like My Demon Lover nowadays??

10 Likes

(I find the soundtrack this was derived from hilarious)

8 Likes

00_wonder-woman_3

This’n?

11 Likes

b9476c48-1c55-41b5-9b2c-8fd3de5e2561-giphy

Time for office hours fun!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Get it? Cause it’s Friday… :fearful:

8 Likes

Leah seems sweet! I seem to enjoy my interactions with Abigail quite a lot. I wasn’t even thinking about Maru until Demetrius had a word with me, and now I want to pursue her just to spite him. Really I wanted to marry the Wizard so I could get all sorts of arcane gems, but I guess he still hasn’t gotten over his other witch wife. The Pisces in me is intrigued by the airhead artist Elliott.

But at the end of the day, I don’t want to marry anyone and I resent the insistence I have a nursery in my fancy new home. I want that to be a pinball room, dangit!

8 Likes

Dearest Santa Applejack!

Your initial thoughts on Naomi potentially joining the Arrowverse?

That whole universe is changing so much with Supergirl and Black Lightning ending, new shows, new characters. I wonder if they might sneak her into an episode of Superman & Lois, and then into her own show, like they did with The Flash.

10 Likes

Took me a while to look it up, but yes! Well,. not McFarlane, but the Mattel dolls, some funkos, and a lego set.

As am I! Hoping to get closer to their ear to submit some community requests :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was able to jump on it after all. I’ve switched to playing Pokémon Platinum.

Hopefully, I can get a GameBoy Advance and find a game of Pokémon Sapphire to play.

6 Likes

It’s Friday.

6 Likes

Because you’re hanging, I’ll jump in with ya!!

This must be a trick question because I’m ELATED! I think it’s super interesting to launch a show with some basic groundwork laid for a character because the lore can be intertwined from two media sources- and like you’re saying, we can get some fun sneak peeks before her debut. I’m very curious to see who they cast.

8 Likes