OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Oh my gosh same :smiley:

6 Likes

Dude, I was all about Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) back in the day!

7 Likes

I really enjoyed The New Batman Adventures, honestly. How about you?

6 Likes

Nice! Thank you team behind the scenes. :clark_hv_4:

Youā€™re welcome Alec. :smiley:

Indeedā€¦ Maybe Wally knows something about itā€¦ :thinking:

:clark_hv_4: What do you think Wally?

Itā€™s the Speed Forceā€¦

:clark_hv_4: Ohā€¦ Uhā€¦ Thanks Wally. Back to our regular scheduled Office Hours now.

:superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

:metal:I finally decided to add a banjo to my guitar collection last year, and learning a new instrument is a bit easier for me when itā€™s songs I knowā€¦so Iā€™m toootally using this one! :dancer:t2: Thanx again @ajm08g Enjoy Stargirl!

7 Likes

That is bizarre. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a numbers mix up rather than some kind of weird oversight. Never fear, Iā€™ll message the content team in the morning and see what the deal is. Theyā€™re good at getting things resolved quickly.

Thanks for the flag to you and @gt2814.35261

8 Likes

Jokerā€™s millions and Beware Of The Creeper are my two favorite episodes from the series, least favoriteā€¦farmer Brown episode.:laughing:

5 Likes

I currently watch Teen Titans Go and DC Superhero Girls since I appreciate both the humor and the references to classic DC characters. Plus, itā€™s fun to see a different side to these classic characters.

6 Likes

Iā€™m of the younger generation, so I grew up with Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. With that in mind, The World is Not Enough is my favorite. I loved the submarine scene as a kid!

7 Likes

No sir! I believe itā€™s issue #1 of Joker (2021-)

7 Likes

Huh, very interesting, Thankyou.:grinning:

5 Likes

Some seriously golden oldies there! Always a pleasure to listen to your suggestions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

CluelessUnconsciousBorderterrier-max-1mb
hallo

Whatā€™s Up to the big boss Homie @Alec.Holland

8 Likes

Perfect answer! Thanks!

6 Likes

:100: :sunglasses:

Fun ajm08g factā€¦ Itā€™s been a while since I did, but I used to be able to play the beginning of One on a guitar. :guitar:

6 Likes

Whatā€™s a little ironic with my stated concern here is, most of the traffic to DC Community comes from DCUI not dccomics.com .

What would really give DC Community a rocket boost much more powerfully would be having DC Community links very obviously on the DCUI front page rather than hidden in a Sub menu dropdown.

A year ago you would see links to DC Community when you went to the main page of a particular comic series if there was something related. I have no idea why that connection was broken off.

6 Likes

This song is gorgeous! I love the guitar parts. So far so good, I got some cajun fried fish and yellow rice for dinner which was simply sublime :ok_hand:

Consider my eyes peeled! :eyes:

Itā€™s excellent. I canā€™t stop watching it. Iā€™m gonna be sad when I reach the end, still 2 seasons to go!

Ted Lasso is amazing. Great choice!

There was this one movieā€¦ Itā€™s pretty small. James Gunn directed it. I think it was called The Suicide Squad? Or maybe it was The ā€œI Donā€™t Want to be Aliveā€ Team. I canā€™t remember :thinking:

All jokes aside, I did watch a really bizarre movie recently called 3022. Itā€™s about a team of people who live on a space station that serves as a mid-way refuelling point between Earth and one of Jupiterā€™s moons. Something goes wrong (as it always does in Sci-Fi movies!) and you essentially watch their mental state degrade for a solid hour and a half. It wasnā€™t the best movie Iā€™ve ever seen, but it was great from a psychological standpoint.

The law only applies to the deletion of an account and the data associated with it. At no point (unless the user has severely broken the guidelines) would we prevent you from starting a new account if you forget your log-in or something similar.

OMG itā€™s so cute! 100% welcome anytime.

8 Likes

I did! I saw the leaked trailer and then the real trailer shortly afterwards. It looks great!

8 Likes

Your cool points have increased significantly after learning this information :eyes:

7 Likes

TSWLM doesnā€™t do it for me, but it did lead to this wonderful scene:

8 Likes