OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Watch a bit of suicide Squad, favorite line:

Didnā€™t anybody forget to check that The Weasel canā€™t swim?!:rofl:

8 Likes

I havenā€™t seen DC Superhero Girls, but I did enjoy Teen Titans Go for what it was. I like rounding out my knowledge of the characters with different perspectives too. It keeps things fresh!

8 Likes

Whatā€™s up BigBlock! That little tiger cub is adorable :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure that youā€™d still be able to if you picked one up again! I challenge you to try it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree that this would help a huge amount with discoverability. I think the connection was broken up as part of the de-integration of Community from the DCUI mobile app. Weā€™re still continuing to let the dev team know that weā€™d like to see the re-integration, but Iā€™m not sure if that would also reintroduce the connection that you mentioned. Iā€™ve made a note of this and Iā€™ll be sure to ask a few members of the team about it to see if I can dig up something.

8 Likes

Got to go, bye Alec and thankyou for everything.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a fun panel with Batcowā€¦ :joy:
Super Sons (2)

I meanā€¦ No, Jon, No. :man_facepalming:
Well, at least Bruce feels the sameā€¦ :sweat_smile: :superman: :batman: :facepalm_batman:

8 Likes

Goodnight, RF! Have a good one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

When I saw an episode of Teen Titans Go featuring Bat-Cow, I thought it was a character the showā€™s writers made up as a gag. I didnā€™t know Bat-Cow was canon. You learn something new everyday.

8 Likes

That is the definition of fun. I love the sassy little ā€˜Mooā€™ there. 10/10 content.

8 Likes

Not only was Batcow canon, but part of a full comic series!

8 Likes

A full comic series I have to read! Thanks!

8 Likes

This is the end, my only friend, the endā€¦

7 Likes

Bat-Cow should have their own comic. With all of Damianā€™s other pets too. Iā€™m sure people would read that.

8 Likes

You got it Alec. :clark_hv_4:

I guess my next question would be is can audio files be shared or uploaded on DCUI? :thinking:

If soā€¦ Maybe that will be a DM in the future. :crystal_ball: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

You can start with Dog Days of Summer (on DCUI btw!) that features Batcow!

8 Likes

I would pay actual money for that.

6 Likes

You can upload videos, so Iā€™d assume you can upload audio too!

8 Likes

Iā€™m wondering about the Jimmy Olsen and the Super Pets comic that had some time during Round Robin vote will show up, as maybe that is when we might see Bat-Cow again. :thinking:

At least from what I remember the team said during a Q&A that each story could potentially show up somewhere at some point. :clark_hv_4:

7 Likes

Oh, right! I liked that one too. I hope we do see those other Round Robin stories somewhere. We already got the JLQ!

7 Likes