OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey Don-El!

This is a slightly complicated issue. Mostly because my access for the site has been less-than-consistent over the past month due to some form of technical error. As you noticed this morning, I was able to get access to the site and catch everything up and I’ll be doing the same tomorrow as we have a few extra things going out. Thanks for keeping an eye on it and not letting me forget about it!

8 Likes

I should do a James bond story with @Alec.Holland as Bond and me as a villian.:smirk:

5 Likes

You’re doing great! :muscle::green_heart:

giphy

8 Likes

Hey Vroom,

Nothing official from DC’s side, but I’m still in agreement with you that Richard Donner deserves to be honored. Keep an eye out for a DM in the morning as I have a few plans to run by you for the next few weeks.

Again, I appreciate you for continuing to bring this up. With a lot of balls in the air, it is sometimes hard to prioritize which one needs to be caught next!

7 Likes

Hopefully everything is OK on your end, Sean!

6 Likes

Maybe it was and maybe it wasn’t :smirk:

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland did you see a trailer for a new Spider-man movie? It look so awesome and I’m really super excited for the new movie, can’t wait!:smiley:

5 Likes

Yup! The team regularly updates the service in ways both big and small :slight_smile:

I’ll flag this to the team in the morning and see if we can get a more consistent behavior going for the lists. Thank you for pointing it out!

I encountered this very issue myself this morning and flagged it. Will add an extra report on your behalf so the team can take a look into it. Super strange issue!

Ah yes, true quality :joy:

8 Likes

Never fear, I bookmark questions as they come in so I know what to focus on when the time comes :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I like Nothing Else Matters 'cause I’m a sucker for acoustics. Otherwise, the classics such as One, Enter Sandman and Whiskey in the Jar would be on that list!

7 Likes

Ghost Protocol is probably my favorite, but they’re all pretty great movies! I have not seen the TV show though :eyes:

7 Likes

Gotta be Toy Story, purely for Tom Hanks. I can’t compare the two based on their content as they’re completely different, but I CAN compare based on the talent involved!

8 Likes

So I did some digging and found a map at the bottom of this article which lets you know the 500 stores that the comics are being sold in. I noticed that a huge Walmart near me DOESN’T have them, but the small town one next to me does. They may be in short supply based on the stores they’re going to. You should take a look and see if your local Walmart is on the list or not! I’ve not heard anything about them not being manufactured, but I too have never see one…

I don’t know anything about this. It’s definitely a decision made by the greater business so I’m likely to find out at roughly the same time that you do if this ever happens!

6 Likes

The original will always be the best, but the other 3 are also fantastic movies. Just something familiar about the 1st one!

8 Likes

Sorry you felt that way. I was echoing your sentiment as I was craving that September list and just finished pouring over it and adding all the books I want to read into my calendar so I’ll remember when they post. Never intending anything insulting or hurtful in any way and I apologize for posting something that bothered you. This place should be love and support and I hate that something I did bothered you in any way.

9 Likes

You’re welcome Razzzcat! :banjo: :metal: :sunglasses:

That’s also one cool lizard! :lizard: :ice_cream:

Now back to catching up on the O.H. fun during the commercial breaks… Alec this episode of Stargirl is pretty funny… :joy:

7 Likes

Thankyou, what bother me it sounded like you call me a girl, I get so sick and tired when working at Target, behind me ladys call me Ma’am. My hair is not that long. On the phone I get ma’am by strangers. Not your fault on that.
What really bother me was the gif, making me look like a drug addict, I do appreciate and accept your apology and I’m so sorry for flagging you to the Moderators even when you have meant it as a joke.

6 Likes

I recall you asking where it was, but I don’t recall seeing any comments that were negative after that point. If you can get me a link for the comment, I’m more than happy to look into it for you.

Per Community Guideline #12 though, this sort of thing should really be brought up in a DM either to myself or the moderation team. It’s not proper to discuss these issues publicly.

This is likely to be because a majority of your flags are good flags, or they require a little extra investigation. I have nothing but good things to say about the moderation team. They are incredibly good at what they do and they take great care of the community here. I’m sure that any upset you feel is a product of a misunderstanding; no moderator on this team would actively do anything to intentionally upset a member of the community. That is a promise.

We care how you feel and, as I’ve said, I’d be more than happy to discuss this matter with you in a DM conversation so we can get things sorted out. I am sorry to hear that you won’t be renewing your membership though. Do let us know if there’s anything extra you feel that we could be doing.

9 Likes

In a latte? Yep! In a pie? Hell yeah.

8 Likes

Obviously Bat Cow. There is no other correct answer to this question.

9 Likes