OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Ah, yes, this was very recently announced here:

3 Likes

My favorite Jack Nicholson movie is one Flew over the cuckoo’s nest.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mine is Batman.

5 Likes

No, no plans to change that. I think it’s in the best spirits of everyone to continue celebrating however we can, and luckily, DC Universe is able to provide that :slight_smile: I’ll let you know if the release date changes, but I’m not sure why it would.

5 Likes

This one is pretty uncertain, I’m not entirely sure how far they got in the production process, although I do think episodes have started being put together. I’ve heard elsewhere in production land that ADR and other post-needs are being done remotely, so it will be interesting to see how the entertainment industry rises to the occasion in creative ways. That’s what they do, after all, right?

3 Likes

I AM a fan of Back to the Future! I would really love to be a witness to either the Renaissance era or the heyday of Ancient Greece. If more contemporary, I would want to hang out in the 1920’s and eavesdrop on the Algonquin Round Table. What about you?

1 Like

I see JLB responded better than I ever could, so I’ll keep his words as law in that case. But please don’t apologize, you so carefully craft your questions that I’m sure you just lost track. Thank you for being understanding to me need to take off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would probably go back to 1860s to see President Lincoln, that would be awesome, and 1955 to be at the opening of Disneyland.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fun fact about Batman White Knight: Sean Murphy uses his current city (and my hometown) of Portland, Maine as the inspiration for his Gotham City. Spot the Reference is a fun game we play with that one.

2 Likes

Look, there she goes!
AJ is strange, no question!
Dazed and distracted, can’t you tell?

2 Likes

My Irish accent is catching!*

*I don’t really have an Irish accent.

1 Like

Are you singing Patsy Cline tune ‘There he goes?’

1 Like

AKnox, you are one strannnge cat! Maybe that’s why I dig ya!

2 Likes

Hey, this isn’t the Ask Knox thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was adding on to JLB’s allusion to Beauty and the Beast.

2 Likes

Sorry, oh look at the time, time for me to watch Back to the future part 2, bye.:grin:

2 Likes

That can’t even be a thing! Isn’t it your job to ask questions, Mr. Reporter-in-a-Hat?

3 Likes

Hey, this isn’t the Ask Knox thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was adding on to JLB’s allusion to Beauty and the Beast.

I was afraid nobody would catch it!
I once wrote a parody for Gaston based around Jim Gordon.

4 Likes

As well as can be expected. The gratitude we feel to have jobs that can be worked remotely is enormous. It’s humbling and at times embarrassing. Los Angeles is certainly a strange place to be during a quarantine. The contrast between its usual bustle and the new quiet is eerie. I personally really like working from home and nearly 80% of my work life online anyway, so this isn’t that different for me. I keep joking that isolation becomes me.

Our team, like everyone in the world, are all taking it in stride to varying degrees. I have learned that I work on a team that keeps good humor and their wits about them, even in trying times. Everyone is making really conscientious efforts to be gentle, and patient. It’s nice.

I’m very curious as to how you’re all doing. If you care to share, please do.

Aw, thanks for the invite! I went over and checked it out on the calendar, I’ll share with the mods and we’ll swing by if we can :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Um…share!

3 Likes

NOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOONE

…should keep hijacking AJ’s thread, so I’ll resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes