OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Oh, I have a follow-up question to this: when DC Universe “puts in asks” like this, who exactly is it that you’re asking? I don’t mean the person, I mean what department in the wider DC corporate organization acts as the ultimate arbiter to decide what ends up here or not? Maybe this was already answered at some point in the past, but I don’t recall seeing it and I’m curious. Thanks!

2 Likes

I totally agree, it would be amazing to have any 4k movies on the service. I imagine we won’t know more about our library until after the launch of HBO Max, though :confused:

2 Likes

I guess I just try to use my imagination :books:

3 Likes

Hi, Applejack!

1 Like

For video content it’s going to be business as usual, unfortunately. At least for the short term while we adjust to the NWO. All of the same big wheels and steps are in place that would institute something like new content. We’re definitely asking the questions in the offices, but getting those same questions up and down the flagpole amidst greater concerns could be slow. I am hoping to get a few more online activities in place, if that’s of interest to you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve heard some inklings of a binge for DCU All Stars. As for HQ, that remains to be seen, but I feel like 2 season is enough to justify a binge watch!

3 Likes

That’s fair, can’t win 'em all :slight_smile: It is a whole different target audience, so I understand.

1 Like

I like it! I commute(d) about an hour to work and then again coming home, so it’s been a nice respite. I try to keep my routine as much as possible. The PJ’s don’t hurt :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, thank you for sharing- I’ve actually listened to this about 3x since I caught it on my first review of things. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Yeah cutting out the commute is awesome, I agree. I had a long drive myself! But I’m just so used to my work setup and working from home is just… my head hurts. The PJs and fuzzy socks do help, as is the ability to go snack hunting at any time.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to any DC-related podcasts, unless you count Fatman Beyond - but I only started listening to that because of what a big Kevin Smith fan I am. Are the Supergirl and LoT podcasts hosted by the same people? I’ll check them out!

2 Likes

@Applejack, what is your favorite episode of the Adam West Batman series? Favorite guest villain? Favorite window cameo?

2 Likes

My absolute pleasure! I love that one too and have been playing it over and over lately!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s the same Legends of Tomorrow podcast…but one of them is co-hosted by Kat, who is now writing for our news section. Great woman!

3 Likes

That was so beautiful I can’t even joke back. Adding to the regular rotation.

2 Likes

Knowing nothing about this sequel, I’m going to say ABSOLUTELY!

2 Likes

Mmmm, Tina Turner…

5 Likes

Wait, I didn’t mean that how it came out

7 Likes

Or did I :eyes:

6 Likes

One person is on both, but they’re both on the same podcast network (dctvpodcasts.com).

3 Likes