Next Week & Beyond On DC Daily: 3/23 – 3/27

Greetings, Citizens of the DC Universe,

As part of the DC Universe Community, we wanted to share with you some updates regarding the production of our beloved DC Daily. Ultimately, the health and safety of cast & crew is our #1 priority. After careful consideration of the evolving global situation, we’ve decided to temporarily pause production and plot out a new course for DC Daily in the coming weeks. We’re still figuring out the best way to have DC Daily join you all from a distance, so please stay tuned for more updates as details come in. In the meantime, you can look forward to new content today and through next week. After that, we’ll be showing you some “Best Of” DC Daily episodes as well as some brand new interviews.

With that said, we have some really special episodes for you next week- here’s what we have coming up:

• Monday, 3/23: New Batman Adventures “Old Wounds” WAL
  • Thursday, 3/26: Comic Book Club - “A Death in the Family”
  • Friday, 3/27: Burt Ward talks Batman 66!

We’ll also announce the Meta Madhouse Winner for the Lex Luthor Masterminds Bracket, on Thursday, 3/26.

We’re very grateful to all of you for your support during the good times, and even more so during the challenges. We’re dedicated to keepin’ on with making content by fans, for fans. Thank you for your patience, and we’ll see you soon!

:heart:
DC Daily

26 Likes

Had a feeling this was coming, but totally understandable. I would not like them to be risking their health and the health of others just to entertain me. Hope you find some way to do it from a distance, seeing the bright shining faces of the DC Daily host has been a good for my spirits. But we all have to make sacrifices.

11 Likes

Nice to see DC Daily still coming sort of. (Still have to catch up with this week). The best ofs sound great and new interviews.

Stay safe DC Daily crew.

3 Likes

I feel bad and selfish (as I am a big fan of the show) for missing a highlight of my day. Stay safe everyone and let’s hope we can all get back to doing the things we love sooner rather than later.

A suggestion for the site as a whole/DC Daily: Expand the comic book club. With comic book shops no longer receiving shipments and temporarily closing their doors, exploring the classic books online seem a better and better idea. Where to start and what to read in the expansive universe seem like a great idea. Greatest hits of Book Club and maybe from home office recommendations may be a good direction until we can all catch up on current continuity?

Stay Healthy. Peace and Love

1 Like

Cool that they’re able to get in one more week of episodes. The entertainment industry as a whole on the production side is suffering… Hope things get back to normal soon in that sense.

I ,love Batman a death in the family

Thanks for the headsup. Stay healthy yall!

1 Like