New Original Gallery Art (Humble Brag)

@Viciousdark is THE BEST and sent not one - but BOTH of these amazing pieces to me (across the country in the middle of a pandemic) and I am proudly displaying them forever! Admittedly, I a little bit teared up when this care package arrived (with little note and birthday sticker). It means the world to me!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU @Viciousdark!

Please keep an eye on your own mailbox! :wink:

37 Likes

Originals?! This is incredible! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I love the lighting on them, too.

And happy birthday @KeyFamily, sorry I missed it before! :cupcake::candle::partying_face:

11 Likes

Omg :flushed: I’m so glad to see them framed. :heart_eyes:.You are very welcome. I’m glad I could help make your birthday awesome.

15 Likes

Wow! This is why @Viciousdark should be a community hero!

6 Likes

Congratulations @KeyFamily. Well done @Viciousdark, you’re very sweet. :+1:

6 Likes

It’s like seeing a Art museum, :grinning: @Viciousdark could be someday a famous artist.

5 Likes

That is amazing! What a great surprise!

4 Likes

Very very awesome

4 Likes

:blush: Thank you @Applejack! Happy to hear that the lighting is perfect. I wanted to make sure I did this incredible art justice.

@Viciousdark, I wish everyone could see this in person because the level of detail, coloration, and lighting are superb! I can’t say it enough - thank you again. You are not only enormously talented but also kind and that is a rare combination.

Absolutely @AnonymousHQ! :star2:

Thank you @TravisMorgan! @Viciousdark is one of a kind. :relaxed:

Sounds like I did it justice then @Reaganfan78. There is no doubt that @Viciousdark will do something great with their art. I’m proud to be a part of the early endeavors.

Sure was @EasternShoreSpeedster! :grin:

@NYJt3 :smile: It is!

7 Likes

Loooooove!

2 Likes

Thank you @CynicalPink! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Thank you @ElGallo!

1 Like

That’s awesome also happy birthday

2 Likes

Thank you @jsmsiggy! :grin:

2 Likes

Your welcome and if anyone wants to hook me up my bday is in November cough cough no corona here lol

2 Likes

Watercolor
Cheers from KY

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @daniel.hill.82273! That’s an awesome Superman painting! Thank you for sharing. I’m a watercolor artist too! Here’s My Deathstroke Art and … If Poison Ivy was Entirely Poisonous Plants Art.