...If Poison Ivy Was Entirely Poisonous Plants Art

16 Likes

Very nice @KeyFamily!

5 Likes

This is lovely. :heart_eyes: and Im not just saying that because I like all things Ivy! Great line work. Watercolor and ink? It’s got a fun multimedia texture to it too. :eyes:

7 Likes

This is soo cool and creative!!!

6 Likes

Very awesome

6 Likes

Thank you @TravisMorgan!

Yep, watercolor and ink @Razzzcat! I’m glad you dig it and took note of some of the finer details. Thank you for the compliments!

That’s so nice to hear @loganmichaelphilips - thank you! :relaxed:

I appreciate it @NYJt3!

8 Likes

This is really cool @KeyFamily, and happy birthday weekend, hope it’s great. P.S. I’ve started working on your piece.

4 Likes

Beautiful art and trippy concept, but I like it!

And since they say it’s your bday weekend…

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it @Viciousdark - thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CynicalPink, that’s so sweet! I appreciate the Birthday wishes! I’m having an awesome day so far!

4 Likes

That’s so pretty

3 Likes

That’s a sweet concept. If Poison Ivy wasn’t a person, but a conscious collective of all the ivy in Gotham.

3 Likes

That’s truly beautiful. Wow @KeyFamily that’s talent.

2 Likes

Thank you @Princess_Rosalean!

Exactly @mrsteamer96 - all based on real life poisonous plants! Glad you like it - thank you!

That compliment is so appreciated @capo-mage! The layering on this piece was intense and I didn’t know exactly how it would turn out. I’m pleased with the final result!

3 Likes

You should be. Idk you were artistic until the Deathstroke mask u posted. I love art so much. I so wish I could accomplish it.

2 Likes

Lol. Thank you @capo-mage. I don’t like to pidgeonhole myself by claiming just one thing but I definitely love art and have been focusing on watercolor painting specifically for about a year and a half now. A lot of my pieces aren’t DC-themed so I only share when it makes sense.

Side Note: I’m also passionate about cooking. Here’s my homemade Bean & Bacon Soup that I whipped up for lunch today! :grinning:

Comparing to others’ talent is one of the main reasons people get discouraged. Everyone is creative and the differences in vision are what make that realm so exciting. I would love to see your art here in the DCU soon!

3 Likes

You would lose whatever u cooked in 2secs if u looked at an attempt of me to draw lol. You have it all tho. Love for DC, great cook, & artistic. Please don’t take the cooking thing wrong. I don’t mean it as a bad chauvinistic thing. You gotta be careful how u talk to people these days. Even tho I feel 100% u would never take it that way. I’m just saying, I hope u know me well enough by now that, that would never be the case. I’d say the same to a guy that had all 3 of those boxes checked.

1 Like

OMG, recipe please!!!

2 Likes

Don’t worry @capo-mage, I definitely wouldn’t take it that way (but I appreciate the clarity). :blush: Thank you for the compliment. I’d still love to see that art! Lol.

1 Like

@CynicalPink

Tweaks I Made:

• 3 cups of broth
  • Add light salt and pepper while softening veggies, not at the end

It’s a nice, clean simple recipe. Hope you enjoy and that it turns out as delicious as it did for me!

4 Likes

You are awesome, TY!! I can’t wait to give this a try! It looks like perfect comfort food for a rainy day.

2 Likes