Batman vs Deathstroke Marker Art

Yay I got it done!!! Happy birthday @KeyFamily!!! I hope you like it.

25 Likes

No, @Viciousdark. I don’t “like it”…

I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It is beyond kind that you made this for me (I love that it’s dated my birthday too) and it means more than you know. :blue_heart: I feel so special! Such an amazing piece, I’m totally speechless.

13 Likes

That’s awesome.
Happy birthday @KeyFamily

8 Likes

Awesome, I’m glad you love it. Was kinda nervous about it and it’s your special day so you should feel special. Happy birthday again @KeyFamily.

7 Likes

Thank you @NYJt3!

:relaxed: Thank you @Viciousdark. I sure do!

8 Likes

:partying_face:Happy Birthday @KeyFamily! Hope you have a great day and that’s a cool picture by @Viciousdark. :grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78! It’s been a wonderful day so far!

7 Likes

Awesome work!!! Happy birthday @KeyFamily :tada::gift::balloon:. Props all around.

7 Likes

Fantastic vicious! Happy birthday @KeyFamily!:birthday::balloon:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @KeyFamily! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball: Great job @Viciousdark.

6 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage, @SuperBlueGrodd, and @TravisMorgan! @Viciousdark most definitely nailed it! I absolutely love it!

6 Likes

U bet. Hope u have/had a great b- day!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!! That looks so cool!

6 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage and @Princess_Rosalean! It was a wonderful day and I appreciate all of the Birthday wishes!

6 Likes

Aww, loving both the beautiful cake and the amazing artwork (wonderful job, @Viciousdark!). Sending the best of happy birthday wishes to you, @KeyFamily - they’re certainly well-deserved! :slight_smile: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Good for u. Did u receive any DC related items for your b-day?

5 Likes

Thank you so much @MissInkBlot! Such a sweet sentiment and I appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for asking @capo-mage! Aside from this amazing original by @Viciousdark, I also received the Batman Through the Years Mug and Deathstroke (The Terminator) Volume Three.

6 Likes

Ummm. I can’t open links…& that just worked. I think it’s finally fixed!!! Or that was a fluke. Those are awesome btw. I gotta go see if any other links work now!!!

5 Likes

Awww. Just tried another one didn’t work. That’s weird? Ok. I’ll leave this poor thread alone lol.

5 Likes

Happy birthday @KeyFamily!

5 Likes