Baby Deathstroke, Batman & Robin

Ok just finished this baby dc piece, inspired by @KeyFamily, hope you don’t mind that I tagged you. Still gonna do a baby teen titans that’s next, but this one just popped into my head . Hope everyone likes it.

45 Likes

love it! would you be able to do a baby young justice? :smiley:

11 Likes

So cute!!

9 Likes

Thank you @comicswithjordan, and thank you @Rachel23.8666 & welcome to the community.

6 Likes

To bad this is not Facebook, if it was I give it a heart, love it! I think this is by far my favorite baby DC characters you made.:grinning:
Welcome to DC Universe @Rachel23.8666!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t mind at all! Thank you for the shoutout - I’m honored. The hits keep coming! I especially love the detail on Deathstroke’s mask (that crosshatch is killer) and suit, Batman’s shadowing, and Robin’s hair. Your colors are spot on as usual. The expressions and positions are really fresh and fun too. It’s awesome watching you grow as an artist @Viciousdark!

8 Likes

Love it! :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! @Viciousdark I say do Superman and Superboy it would be something different.

6 Likes

Awesome!! can’t wait for that baby Titans either!

4 Likes

Very awesome.

5 Likes

@Viciousdark Great! And Dick still has the best butt in the DCU even as a baby. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @NYJt3, @SuperBlueGrodd, @notolliequeen,& @Reaganfan78, @TravisMorgan I don’t judge robins by their butts ,”but” by how many crowbar hits they can take and keep coming. :joy:. @jsmsiggy Superman piece is on the table. @KeyFamily that’s probably one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said about me and my art.

10 Likes

@Viciousdark awesome I like your baby Superheroes they are really good. I’m excited to see what else you have in the pipeline.

6 Likes

Wonderful, as always. :heart:Baby Bats!
I think what we need now is just a whole mess of baby Lanterns…?? :eyes: :smile: Im picturing a Lantern kiddie Bday party scene now lol

7 Likes

Baby Deathstroke looks awesome!

4 Likes

Baby lanterns is on the table as well.

5 Likes

… baby pennyworth

6 Likes

@CynicalPink, baby pennyworth it is. :joy:that’s gonna be hilarious.

6 Likes

YAYj!!!

4 Likes

It’s all truseph (true :grinning:) @Viciousdark!

4 Likes