New Ongoing Series Batgirls Has Been Announced!

I’m excited for this! I hope Barbara gets to be Oracle and Batgirl in it. I love the art highlights (little Bitewing is so cute!) and the Batfam bits. The little dolls remind me of Oracle’s desk.

4 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I’m happy.

3 Likes

x1602

6 Likes

This is the kind of book that I say I will wait for the trade or at least wait until it’s on DC Universe Infinite and then on the day of release, will break down and buy. :wink:

6 Likes

This looks pretty cool and cute.

2 Likes

You are certainly not the only one!

3 Likes

I’m getting some early 2000s nostalgia from this. Just have to cross my fingers for great writing now. :crossed_fingers:

Edit

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 6.19.55 PM
This reminds me of Spider-Man

2 Likes

I agree, cant wait!

4 Likes

This is going to be :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Welcome to the DC Community @HollywoodCoke5 and I agree!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here, I need a crash course on how everything works :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What do you want to know? I might be able to help. If not one of the @moderators would be glad to assist.

Personally, I usually stay in conversations about comics and the Club section. There is a lot to do on here and with the ever-growing library at DCUI there is even more to read!

3 Likes

Yep yep! As @D4RK5TARZ mentioned, feel free to shoot us a message with any questions or concerns you may have! You can see the community is also super helpful if you have anything general to ask. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for that information, I will do the same, are there rewards for ranking up?

2 Likes

Thank you so much, how do you level up your rank? will there be any NFT drops to purchase comics or characters? does leveling up help you within the community? What kind of perks are out there for leveling up to a certain rank? Sorry for all the questions, in alot of NFT Communities.

2 Likes

First off I like the concept of having a quirky dynamic duo of Stephaine Brown and Casandra Cain getting their own comic together. I hope they do it right.

Actually in the last few issues of Nightwing Babs states she has three names referencing batgirl, oracle, and Barbara gordan. however in the future state she does not go by batgirl, she is going by oracle even in batsuit, and Cassandra was officially called batgirl (in rebirth) in Infinite frontier 1. However Spoiler is still going by The Spoiler, she is now wearing a hybrid suit of her New earth batgirl suit and her modern Spoiler suit. Babs just suited up in her new suit in Nightwing 84, her last batsuit got destroyed by a talon (imposter?) in joker #7. however, in Future End there was a team of batgirls consisting of Tiffany fox, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain. so there have been multiple batgirls in the field in a mainstream possible future. then in Elseworlds like Bombshells there where the Bat-girls
Babs new batsuit:

However, Ryan Wilder may be introduced in this series as another batgirl as there is a character that looks a lot like her in issue 5 of batman urban legends.

although she could be a one-off appearance.

4 Likes

First of all, whether you like it or not is irrelevant to me. I wasn’t speaking for you. I was speaking for me. End of that story right there.
And second of all you just proved my point. Barbara “has 3 names” because DC can’t commit to her either as Batgirl or Oracle. Still using the batgirl suit and depending on what the writer wants will use her as either Batgirl or Oracle. Steph using this spoiler name but considered a “batgirl” because DC can’t commit to her one way or the other. Cass… well she’s the only one that isn’t so if you ask me she should be Batgirl and they should call it Batgirl/Spoiler like they do with every other duo book. And this doesn’t even get into the fact that DC is making a habit out of multiple heroes using the same name simultaneously because they want to grow the universe but don’t want to age their characters.

Oh and PS:
Future’s End isn’t cannon anymore. But adding Tiffany Fox to the mix will just further prove DC doesn’t know what they want.

1 Like

To date, I haven’t seen anything about NFT but I personally haven’t really looked for anything either.

We don’t really have ranks here, unless you are trying to get into Iceberg Lounge and for that you have to do certain things (there might be a post in the Iceberg Lounge?). We do have badges though! You get those from random things ranging from posting to other events in the DC Community. You can check out my profile to see some of the badges. I know there was one that you have to appear every day for a year. Another is for making a wiki and so on.

DC Fandome is coming up next weekend and if they were going to announce anything regarding NFT I imagine that would be the time when they do that.

1 Like

Welcome to DCUI @awilliams986.7690 and @HollywoodCoke5! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Great question @HollywoodCoke5! Check out Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels to learn more about how “leveling up” can help you unlock certain permissions within the forums :slight_smile:

And if you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the moderators! We’re here for all of our wonderful community members, new and old :heart:

3 Likes