[Lantern Corps] Green Lantern (2023) #3

Greetings @LanternCorps!

This series of posts is to discuss the latest issues of Green Lantern. This issue can be read here.

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. What was your favorite part?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How do you like this version of Sinestro?

Previous discussion can be found here

5 Likes

Am I high, or is Sinestro wearing a Green Lantern ring?

1 Like

Might be a trick of the art. I see no ring on Sinestro

2 Likes

I feel like we are starting to finally get an idea if what lead up to Hal at the start of this new book. It looks like we have more evidence to the theory that Kilowag is dead (and soon I’ll start a riot in the streets) and Sinestro seems to finally be making moves. All interesting stuff.

But I’m still waiting for the big reveals. What lead to Kilowag’s absence and possible death? What kind of things can Hal do with this nee type of ring? And why is Sinestro seemingly no longer a part of his own Corps?

2 Likes

I mixed up Hal’s arm with Sinestro’s

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Sinestro in this issue. He’s got that mastermind portrayal that really makes him terrifying.

I’m also loving how Hal is portrayed. The non-green constructs. The spending time playing with kids. The willpower jumpstart. It’s all great.

The John Stewart storyline is getting really good as well. Good Guardian form is crazy, and exactly what I want out of his character. Excited to see where it goes.

1 Like